The file

Warning- many pictures ahead hihi enjoy(≧▽≦)
______________________

Third person POV-

Taehyung opened his eyes rapidly, just as he heard soft snores coming from jungkook's mouth indicating he was in deep slumber...To say he was shocked would be an understatement. Hearing the last sentence from jungkook before he dozed off to sleep, made him astounded, and confused and questions started running through his mind-

' Who was this 'him' person which jungkook mentioned? What was his relationship with me and jungkook? Is he, someone important which I'm not aware of? Why did jungkook sound frighten at the thought of losing me to him? Who is he?'

All these questions and not a single answer which once again made him frustrated and angry. Why would jungkook hide such things from him? Why was he always kept in the dark? Why would his husband keep secrets from him? He stared at jungkook's face who was sleeping without any crease on his forehead showing how peacefully he was sleeping after apologising to taehyung even though according to him taehyung didn't hear a single word of what he confessed.

Even after being angry with jungkook for hiding so many things from him, a smile crept up on taehyung's cherry lips. He was happy that jungkook apologised to him and confessed his love. All this while a part of him always felt like jungkook doesn't love him and is only seeing him as a responsibility because taehyung's his husband, but today after listening to him, he was assured that he's not just his responsibility but his love.

Though Taehyung was still very much intrigued by this 'Him' about which Jungkook mentioned, he let it slide convincing himself that Jungkook will tell him tomorrow or any other day.. now that he has started to show his love towards Taehyung though unknown to the fact that he was listening to Jungkook's every word he confessed today.... With this thought in mind he drifted off as sleep engulfed him.

_______________________

Sleeping peacefully in his bed taehyung was cradling a pillow to his chest. The sun was beaming through his blinds causing the dark-haired male to stir and soon he opened his eyes to the beam of sunlight hitting his face. Grumbling under his breath he crawls out of bed, wearing his slippers and heads toward the bathroom to do his morning routine...

After he was done he comes down the stairs... moving his gaze around the house in search of his husband who was nowhere to be found which was strange because today's Sunday and even if jungkook leaves him every day alone in the house while locking him up, he never leaves him on Sunday and spent the entire day with him by talking, cooking with taehyung or playing video games until his brain was fried.

But none of this happened today which was quite strange but taehyung decided to shrug off that thought as he was in a happy mood and didn't want to spoil it by doubting his husband for as stupid a reason as this. His stomach grumbled as he was reminded to feed himself something. He decided to make some sandwiches for himself as it was quick.

He was walking towards the kitchen as his eyes landed on the main door. He looked at it for a sec and continued to move but as he was about to enter the kitchen he stilled and froze on his spot. He turned around and with lightning speed bolted towards the door.

As he reached the door, he took a deep breath to control the excitement bubbling in the pit of his stomach as he sees the door slightly open which means it was unlocked. His cheeks lift in a smile as he reaches for the door handle to open the door fully and for the first time since he came from the hospital he stepped his feet out on the ground outside.

As he closed the door behind him stepping out, he closed his eyes and took in a whiff of the atmosphere surrounding his house and breathed out while sighing in satisfaction. As he opened his eyes the first thing that came to his mind was to see the lovely backyard garden which he couldn't see from his room. He thought about 'why would jungkook keep the door unlocked today?' Which was strange again but then he assumed it to be by mistake because maybe jungkook would be in a hurry to go somewhere.