Abyss

Third person POV-

The feeling of regret was immediate to crawl him, as soon as taehyung slammed the door shut in anger and walked away even with jungkook pleading him to stop by calling out his name in his broken voice. Even though he wanted to turn on his heels and go back in the protective arms of his husband he just couldn't and kept walking aimlessly in the streets of Seoul. Tears started streaming down his rosy cheeks with each passing minute as his mind was a mess and the tension of his son was eating him alive.

He knew jungkook is not at fault to be shouted at like this by his husband instead of receiving the comfort, assurance and determination to find their son. But he just lost the battle of controlling himself with his mind when still after three day's there was not a single trace of the innocent soul and that resulted in putting his frustration in form of anger because he knew he won't be judged by him and that his husband will surely understand him.

But in all this mess he forgot that jungkook was in the same condition as him and still being so strong just for his husband and their lost son, without even complaining about anything and just working day and night to bring hansol back in his papa and dada's arms, and that's what tae regretted the most that even knowing all this he still showed his anger in worst time to his husband when they should have been comforting eachother in this difficult phase the life had put upon them.

Lost in his thoughts, the sad soul didn't see where he was going and bumped into someone which brought him out of his thoughts and opened his mouth immediately to apologise -

"I'm so sor- jisung?" He was a bit shocked to come across his manager but anyway apologized again and continued to walk further not aware of the sharp eye's on him. Jisung was not a bit surprised to find tae bumping into him as he had been following him since he left the house and had celebrated internally for finally having a chance to approach him at his low when he is away from his husband. And so here he was following him secretly without him noticing and purposely bumped into him, giving him an illusion that it was a coincidence.

"Hey tae... Wait" jisung shouted making the said mail halt in his tracks and turn around to find jisung catching to him. Jisung pretended to be confused and etched a frown on his face, seeing the slightly swollen red eye's of taehyung.

"I'm not in the mood to talk jisung... Please leave me alone and go away" taehyung said and was about to turn around when jisung put both his hands on his shoulders to stop him which annoyed tae even more than he already was by the other's presence. He jerked his hands away indicating jisung silently to maintain his distance which thankfully he got and moved few inches away from him but still close enough to talk to him clearly.

"It's okay tae... I'm not gonna ask what happened coz I know I'm in no place to ask you about something which probably you don't wanna share but atleast as a friend can I show my care to you? I promise I would immediately leave you alone if you feel even the slightest bit of uncomfortable but till then can we atleast sit somewhere quietly and let me accompany you and maybe try to comfort you?" Jisung said in a pleading tone, hoping for tae to agree so he could use his only chance wisely. Taehyung stared at him for a moment, unsure to go with him but sighing he nodded his head and followed jisung to sit in the nearby park and on the bench.

Taehyung dropped his shoulders when the memory of his son again started flooding his already messed up brain, making him more sad than he already was. All he wanted at the moment was to just embrace the lost part of his heart and never let it be away from him. He also was thinking about his aggressive yet hurtful comments to jungkook and only he knows how much he was regretting it that if he could go back to time he would provide him his warmth and comfort instead of taking out his anger on the already wounded man.