Frowning, he looked around to find his secretary. He peeked inside her cabin, but there was not trace of her.

Calling her few times, there was no response.

Fuming in anger, he clenched his fists.

"I told her not to go."

He stated angrily, as he called the guards.

"My secretary is missing. I need you all to find her asap and bring her to my cabin. NOW!"

His raspy voice was heard on the other side, which made the poor men flinch.

"Y-Yes sir!"

Abruptly ending the call, he rubbed his temples while closing his eyes, to calm down his anger.

After few minutes, there was a knock on the door. Shouting a rude 'come in', the door flung open, revealing two guards.

"Sorry sir. We couldn't find her anywhere nearby."

This sentence made him stand on his place, and slam his fist on the desk.

"You guys can't even do a single thing properly!"

He angrily stomped outside the door leaving the two guards speechless and blank. He quickly walked towards the control room and ordered the men to track Y/n's location.

'She said her friend isn't feeling well. Did she go to the hospital or maybe her room by chance?' Taehyung thought unconsciously.

After few minutes, one of the men spoke.

"Sir, we have found her location."

He came out of his thoughts and leaned to the monitor.

"Where?"

"Winter Mall."

"Mall?"

"Yes sir."

By this time, he was boiling upon hearing her location. He clenched his jaw and exited the room, smirking.

"Great. So she lied huh?"

He whispered to himself, before taking large steps towards his private car. Starting the engine, he drove off towards the location.

________________________

Y/n's POV
________________________

"Let's go, the movie's about to begin!"

Soobin pulled my hand, as he led me to the theatre. Entering, we took our seats, eyes fixed on the screen.

The movie began, as we sipped our drinks.

Taking out my phone to see the time, I saw many missed calls from an unknown number.

Just then, the phone vibrated in my palms. The same number again.

Who tf is this?

Sighing, I muted the phone and slided it inside my pocket. Returning my gaze to the movie, my phone vibrated again.

Frowning, I took it out to see a message.

_______________________________________

Unknown: Come outside, or I'll come inside.

_______________________________________

Wait, what's going on?

I diverted my gaze to Soobin, as his eyes were glued on the screen.

The phone rang again, as I flinched. My heartbeat rose, and I cut the call in nervousness.

Wait, don't tell me. Is it someone from the company? Fuck, is it-

"What happened babe?"

Widening my eyes, I looked at Soobin and nodded my head.

"N-Nothing, it's just..."

Reason again!

He frowned and looked at me in confusion.

Just then, my eyes travelled behind him. The theatre door opened, to reveal a familiar figure.

Kim Taehyung.

It was dark, and the theatre was too big. He furiously looked around, closing the door behind him.

Fuck this. I'm dead.

"It's just I gotta use the restroom real quick!"

I said, and quickly stood up, without him noticing. Soobin nodded as he watched me in shock.

I bent down and sprinted towards another door. Shutting the door behind me, I straightened my posture and let out a deep breath.

I'm in a real shit right now.

Taking large steps towards the elevator, I entered inside. Sighing again, I quickly pressed the ground floor button.

Just as the door began shutting, a large hand gripped the door in between. Widening my eyes, the door opened revealing the person I didn't wanted to see.

My heart stopped for a second, as his fiery eyes met mine. He panted heavily, as the door opened again.

Shit.

His messy hair, loose tie and sweaty forehead came into view. Wihout wasting a second, I tried to run from the gap below his arms.

But guess what, I failed.

He grabbed me harshly and pushed me inside the elevator. My back slammed on the huge mirror behind me, as he trapped me between his hands.

The door closed and the elevator began moving.

He moved his face near mine, glaring into my orbs. I looked everywhere except his eyes.

His hot breath fanned my lips, as my breath hitched.

"You lied to me. Right?"

His deep voice sent chills down my spine, as I shut my eyes tightly and clenched my fists.

"Answer me."

He spoke again. I slowly opened my eyes, as my heart was racing against my chest. My eyes were glued to the floor, as I felt his body getting closer to me.

"Eyes up here, Miss Y/n."

I gulped hardly, as my eyes slowly drifted upwards. Finally meeting his brown ones, I stopped.

His sharp and cold eyes glared into mine, hiding all the anger behind them.

I don't know why, but I got lost in them. These brown orbs...

Have I seen them before?

Those beautiful eyes...

Have I met them before?

Thinking deeply, a sudden sharp pain rose inside my head, as I quickly held it with my hands. Shutting my eyes, the pain got worse.

I winced in pain as Taehyung was blankly staring at me, clueless of what's going on.

Before I could control myself, my body felt heavier as my eyelids began shutting. I felt two strong arms holding me.

"Hey you little shit!",

were last words I heard, before I blacked out totally.