XXV.

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄
༊*·˚☆: *.☽

i. act iii !

— 𝐒𝐂𝐇𝐎𝐎𝐋 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐏𝐑𝐄𝐓𝐓𝐘 normal on Monday, except all anyone was talking about was Prom

Angela couldn't lie though — she was kind of excited too. But also nervous. She wanted to go with Edward, of course. And realistically — she knew that he was her boyfriend and she shouldn't be afraid of him not taking her...But she couldn't help it.

What if he didn't want to go to Prom? What if he just didn't want to go with her specifically?

She tried not to think those thoughts while Edward was around — but given that he liked to be around her as much as possible, it was hard.

Eventually, he heard her doubts. They were walking to lunch from class, and it was just them in the hallway. He gently pulled her to the side and wrapped his arms around her waist.

"Angel, I would never even dream of going to Prom with anyone else but you." Edward started, smiling at her softly.

Angela blushed but remained silent.

"Honestly, I was just thinking of a way to ask you both properly and privately, but this works too, I guess." He teased, smirking as he did so.

The brunette laughed softly and broke out of his hold, before intertwining their hands and looking up at him again with a smile. "I don't need anything more than this, Edward. This was perfect."

The vampire's eyes softened, as he squeezed her hand gently, and gave Angela a soft peck on the lips. He then resumed their walk towards the cafeteria once more, all the while fighting the urge to smirk once again.

He was definitely asking her to Prom properly. But she didn't need to know that just yet.

— 𝐀𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐄𝐃𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐃 𝐆𝐑𝐀𝐁𝐁𝐄𝐃 some food for Angela from the cafeteria — something the Weber girl had vehemently denied he needed to do for her, until Rosalie and Alice had all but forced her to sit down and pout while he stood in the line — he finally sat down next to her and shot her a smug smile.

Angela grumbled under her breath about 'stupid vampires' and 'having centuries to perfect their stubbornness' — something she knew all of the Cullens could still hear, before she thanked Edward sweetly, and gave him a soft kiss on his cheek.

The table erupted in laughter at the brunette's actions, making her blush, but they didn't comment on it. Instead, Rosalie smiled and leaned forward in her seat.

"So, I'm not sure if Edward told you yet, but we're having a Baseball game this Saturday. You should come!" The blonde smiled, hope in her eyes.

Angela smiled at the beautiful vampire. "Thanks, Rose — but I'm not too sure I would be much use there. I can't exactly play with you guys, after all." She laughed.