《akaza》

[gender neutral]
species : demon
----------------------------------
"YOU'RE SO WEAK, AKAZA!" you exclaimed as you swiftly dodged his punch. "WHO'RE YOU CALLING WEAK?? YOU HAVEN'T HIT ME YET!" akaza replied, swinging at you again. you grabbed his fist and kicked him in his stomach, causing him to recoil. "aren't you supposed to be upper three, akaza?" you asked. "you're acting like lower six right now! are you holding back?" you mocked, laughing when akaza's free hand went clean through your torso. "seriously, that's it? let me know when you get real!" you said, ripping akaza's arm from your body and backing up.

"CMON, LOWER SIX! KNOCK MY HEAD OFF, DON'T HOLD BACK!" akaza growled, rushing towards you. before you can dodge, he pinned you to the ground as his knee dug into your back. "yeah, who's weak now? you're pinned underneath me, and i could rip off your head at any moment." akaza whispered into your ear. you chuckled. "so this is what you're gonna do at the mugen train? pin down the flame hashira? what next, you're gonna kiss him in the heat of the moment or something??" you joke, a smirk growing onto akaza's face.

"nah. though.." akaza blocked your kick with his arm, his arm regenerating when your leg went through it. "maybe i should kiss you instead of taking your head? you seem like the type to be into that" akaza said, causing your face to burn up. "..GET THE HELL OFF OF ME, WE NEED TO RESTART" you quickly retorted, standing once akaza got off of you. "you seem flustered. what's wrong? embarrassed?" the demon said. you kicked akaza's head off as your face flushed. you didn't want him to see that! his head quickly grown back. "alright, alright.." akaza said.

the two of you continued fighting. akaza realized that you began to falter, allowing him to finally kick off your head. he caught it. "fine, you win! put my head down, akaza!" you exclaimed as you saw akaza's smirk. he quickly placed a peck on your forehead, causing your face to heat up. "AYE" you said, your body taking your head from the demon. you reattached your head. "you gonna do that at the mugen train?" you muttered as akaza chuckled. "no, the flame hashira isn't even my type!" he joked as the two of you walked off.
====================================
THIS IS ACTUALLY KINDA CHEESY, WHAT
also, if any of y'all have any ideas for a douma oneshot, share please, i've been trying to come up with a douma one for the longest
also also, until i'm done with the tanjiro x reader, this book shall be open again [i wasn't getting much requests anyway, but i'll try to post on here]