✏️rui ayaki

summary : terror
you are a demon
tw : depictions/mentions of abuse + suicide
———————————
"you never learn, do you, n/n?" rui spoke, gripping tightly onto your hair as he dragged you into the house where his family stayed.

you whined and pleaded for the other family members to help, but they just ignored you.

rui threw you against a wall in your room, causing you to slump down to the floor.
you watched as the male spun webs in his hands, ready to hurt you once more.
"what did i tell you about trying to kill yourself?" he said, beginning to scar you with the webs. "you're never getting out this relationship, okay??"

as he continued, his words only got harsher as his webs began to hurt more and more. by the time he was finished, your head rolled off and laid in your lap.

rui stared at your wounded face and body. "you don't have to look so sad..i'm doing this because i love you. you just need to learn your lesson sometimes.." he spoke as you placed your head back onto your neck, the space between them starting to reconnect. you just stared at the ground, tears falling from your face. rui just stared, and walked away.
————————
it's short, but depressing, i don't think i'll write anything like this ever again