✏️shinobu kocho

summary : reckless
———————
your eyes slowly opened, being met with shinobu's face. "glad to see that you're awake, y/n!" she spoke, running her hand through your hair. "you really shouldn't be so reckless, especially when dealing with members of the twelve kizuki."

it took a few moments for you to remember. you and giyuu had shown up together to deal with the lower moon that tanjiro had fighting. you had rushed in and got cut multiple times by their webs before giyuu could even do anything. the blood loss must've caused you to faint.

"is tanjiro alright?" you asked, looking at the gauze and bandages that were wrapped around your wounds.

shinobu nodded, smiling. "speaking of which, i found out he's had a demon with him! however, it is quite tragic since he mentioned that it was his sister when i tried to kill it.."

you were shocked. a demon slayer carrying a demon? that goes against everything that a demon slayer is supposed to do!

"that's insane...but it's understandable, since it is his sister"

shinobu giggled. "i agree, but it's still against the rules! we'd still have to have him and giyuu go to trial!"

you nodded in understanding, looking at the lowering moon. sunrise came soon after.

shinobu stood, and picked you up. "i don't mind carrying you to the butterfly mansion, y/n. just hold on, okay?"

without warning, shinobu began heading towards the butterfly mansion at high speeds. you held on for dear life.
————————
shinobu, my beloved✨