Chapter 77 : Ivan - Pari

Start from the beginning

They talked in the car and laughed, enjoying their time. No doubt first they felt a little awkward but now it felt like they know each other from a long time and ofcourse they know each other.

A car came on halt.

They came out from the car and Immediately Ivan blindfold Pari.

"Oh- what are you doing Ivan ?" She asked confused.

"I have a surprise for you" Ivan whispered in her ears.

She get goosebumps feeling his breath fanning her neck. She suddenly felt butterflies in her stomach.

Ivan keep his hands on her shoulder and guide her somewhere.

"Ivan please I wanna see" Pari whinned.

Ivan chuckled.

"Sure, wait" He went behind her and opened her blindfold.

Pari squint her eyes due to sudden light and shook her head to get a better image.

The moment she saw the place, her mouth opened ajar as her eyes widened in shock.

"Wow" Escaped her lips as she just stood froze on her place.

"I know Pari, this is not much but-"

"THIS IS FUCKING BEAUTIFUL" Pari turned towards Ivan and told him determined with her sparkle eyes.

Ivan's voice struck in his throat.

"I am serious Ivan. This is amazing. I LOVE IT" Pari squealed taking some steps forward.

She smiled ear to ear seeing all the arrangements.

Ivan smiled.

She jumped on the cushions and made herself comfortable there. She turned back and called Ivan.

Ivan chuckled and sat beside her.

"Do you want something ?" Ivan asked her. She bit her lips and shook her head.

Ivan rolled his eyes.

"Excuse me" A man appeared there.

"Yes sir" He bowed down in respect.

Ivan signalled him something to which he nodded and left.

"What was that ?" Pari narrowed her eyes.

"You will know, soon" He winked at her.

"Now tell me what you wanna ask ?" Ivan asked her genuinely. Her eyes widened in shock.