(Akihito outfit)

Grabbing a bottle of foundation, a pump some of the makeup onto the back of my hand. Placing down the bottle, I dap the foundation with a makeup sponge. Collecting some of it on the sponge, I move it to the back of my ear. Applying the foundation to cover up the tattoo on the back of my ear. "You're gonna cover up all your tattoos? Want me to help you?" suggests Akihito. "I'm not doing all only the two. I'll leave my shoulder one, it's apparently became the statement of 'Hana'. I'm just covering up my other two do I don't end up exposing myself." I reply.

Once I finished covering up my tattoos, I put on the red and blonde coloured wig. Leaving it down, I look myself in the mirror of the vanity. Thinking if there's anything I'm forgetting. Then I notice the Hanafuda earing dangling down my ear. I remove the pair of earrings, and pull out another pair to replace them. Keeping the rest of my piercings the same. "It''s good hing you took those earrings off, they would've definitely blown your cover. You already worse them with your other two disguises." Comments Akihito, munching on a bag of chips.

I don't respond to him and just roll my eyes at him. I put in the other earrings and stand up, scanning my outfit.

 I put in the other earrings and stand up, scanning my outfit

Me and Akihito, walk out of out the front door of my apartment

Me and Akihito, walk out of out the front door of my apartment. With me making sur to lock it before leaving. Walking down the stairs to the front of the apartment complex, and turning to the right, where I hide my bike. Now that Takashi is my neighbour, I'm having to be a lot more cautious at my own home. Which before wasn't much of a struggle, I use dot just leave after him and get back before him. But now, that I have this bike I'm having to hide it. As it's gonna be the bike I'll be using to transport myself around as 'Hana'., So for it to be parked in front of his hose, would rise a lot of suspicion.