58. Aashvi and her Papa

Start from the beginning

Aashvi nodded and Papa looked at mumma, she blinked her eyes and then he also nodded. They don't want to talk when aashvi is present. Mumma fed her and she ate while talking, saying about everything she did in the park.

Mumma " okay ab mumma ki paas jao and sojao thodi der "

She nodded and left to the room. Teju was laying on the bed with her head on headrest. Aashvi jumped on her lap and she opened her eyes to see her baby laying on her. She wrapped her arms around her and aashvi looked at her mother. 

Aashu " mummy, y sad "

Teju nodded no " kuch nahi baby, bas mumma tired "

Aashu sat beside her and showed her lap " mumma letjao "

Teju smiled with tears with her act and she acted like placing her head on lap, aashvi patted her cheeks and she acted like she is sleeping. 

Aashu " Sojao laddoo "

Teju laughed and she kept her head beside her lap and cuddled her which she obliged immediately. 

They both slept for sometime and teju woke up after a hour, she saw it was  dark by now and the time was around past 7 in the evening.  She looked at her mobile and there were no messages from him.

She changed into her night dress and walked outside after arranging pillows around her.

Mumma and Papa was talking and watching some show. She walked to them and settled beside papa.

Teju " I am sorry mumma Papa, I slept for long I guess "

Mumma " no problem, I know you r thinking alot and trust me, he will come into line, give him sometime "

She nodded but still she feel restless and don't know what's going to happen.  She was thinking where he went, she called him but the call went unanswered, she asked papa to call him and he picked up saying he is near home, will reach in next 10 minutes. 

Teja pov " wowww...he won't even pick my calls now, he won't talk to me now. Aise kya kardiya meine "

The door opened and he came inside, the same time aashvi also came outside from their room finishing her beauty sleep. She ran to him and he picked her up, he kissed her cheeks and he got emotional seeing her. She kissed his cheeks and looked at him with the same expression

He dropped her down and took a paper from his pocket, he gave that to her and she looked at him confused.

Karan " give this to ur mumma "

She nodded and walked to her mumma and he walked to his room to freshnup. Teju grab the paper and she opened it, she was shocked and a frown appeared on her face.

Mumma " what's that teju "

Teju whispered " Didn't he said no to her school ? "

Papa grabbed the paper and it was list of top school of the city and he said the same to mumma.

Mumma smiled " dheka mangaya voh abhi, now u don't need to worry about aashu school "

Teju heart didn't set well with the happening, she knew he won't agree soon, he was shouting at her just a few hours before and now he gave her the list of school, what is wrong now. 

He came outside after changing his outfit and aashu ran to him. He lifted her " aashu ask your mumma to select one from the list and we will go for admission "

Aashu " assmission.. What "

Karan " my baby is going to her school"

Aashu " u will come with aashu, u play with aashu there "

Karan nodded no and she become sad
" but u will have friends there, u can play with them "

Aashu " no no Papa, I m not going school " her lips wobbled and he looked at her nodding no

Karan " no crying baby, abhi nahi jareho, it will take time "

Aashu hugged him " Papa nahi toh aashu nahi, pleaseee "

He hugged her tightly " it's for your betterment baby "

He took her to balcony and she was crying by now. 

Teju also panicked seeing her cry but she knew he will handle her for now. 

......................................................................

It was bedtime, ashvi slept after hearing her mumma's lullaby and teju was now patting her head to let her go deep sleep. 

She saw karan who was in balcony looking at the sky through the glass doors, she wanted to talk to him.

She walked to him and he sensed her but didn't say a word. 

Teju " sunny "

He didn't turn and she placed her hands on his shoulder to make him turn

Karan  looked at her " so you selected? "

Teju frowned confused and the realized he was asking about the school.

Teju " how can I do alone,  we should do together sunny "

Karan chuckled " together...you wanted her to join school and its your right as a mother tejasswi, u can select and I would cross check it later through omi .. "

She looked at him confused and then asked him " What's my right, she is our daughter, it's our right , isn't it always US when it comes to her "

Karan " seriously tejasswi , but I guess I m snatching every rights of you on her as her mother "

She looked at him surprised " it's not what I meant sunny "

He walked outside just to not burst on her, he searched his pants and realized he left the keys inside and he walked back only to hear her saying that
" you know sometimes I feel like I don't have any rights on her as a mother "
It would be a lie if we say it didn't hurt him, he never kept anything just to him, yes he is possessive for his princess but that doesn't mean he snatched her from teju or her rights. He was even more surprised to hear it from her who always understands him, he thought she will understand his reasons, he knew he will anyhow give in to her but this, he didn't expect.

He walked outside and his overthinking started again, he thought he was being a good husband and father but he failed as a husband, all these thoughts were running in his mind and he called omi, he asked him to prepare the list of school which are best and kids friendly.

He drove to their favourite sunset and when omi called him to say that the work is done, he drove back home taking the printout and then the rest...

Teju made him to look at her when he turned his face " sunny look at me.. It's not what I meant sunny, I was just overthinking that you didn't understand me.. "

Karan  moved back a little and she was looking at him.

Karan " tats okay, I understand now , but i never meant to stop you from showing ur rights. I thought u were happy when I discussed with you everything related to her and I thought u also wanted those things. But I never knew you felt like you were not been given importance. "

Teju held his hands " yes sunny, I was happy everytime baby, just listen to me na, I didn't mean it that way, you have always given me importance everytime, I m "

Karan " I don't need any explanations teja, I can understand you. From now on, it will be your decision on aashvi, you r her mother tejasswi and no one can snatch that right from you, not even me. Ek baar boldete tu mujhse, but I guess its never too late that I got to know today "

He walked inside and she stood there with tears.

......................................................................

Hiyaa... So please share ur views and what's your view on teju and karan on this .

Thank you,

Santhiya Suresh