"He...isn't such a person who pretends to be self-serving."

"Master!" Won sii wailed.

This title made Ha Jae's forehead twitch, and he almost dropped his phone on the ground in fright, "Stop shouting."

At this time, the beautiful woman who was making tea just now came from the other side of the yard, smiled at Han Jae, then knocked on Taehyung's door and said, "Excuse me." Then, holding a pot of water, she pushed the door open And enter.

Han Jae was turning sideways to avoid the man, and happened to see Taehyung's face through the crack he pushed away.

"Teacher." Seeing that Han Jae hadn't spoken, won sii howled again, "Today Teacher kim hurried to the locker room to change after get off work without saying a word, and then when we went back to the dormitory just now, we heard other junior sisters say that they seemed to see her." I picked up a beautiful woman in Teacher kim's car, couldn't it be you? If it wasn't you, then we should check it out, our boss never..."

"Stop, stop." Han Jae got a headache, she seldom lied, and she didn't dare to open her eyes and tell nonsense, so she didn't know what to do, so she put it off roughly, and hung up the phone.

  The beauty brewed a second cup, and then left quietly. At the same time, Han Jae returned to his seat.

  "Drinking tea here reminds me of the cafe I opened with my friends." She remembered Won Sii's entrustment, so she thought about the topic and started chatting with Taehyung.

  "Where is it?" Taehyung added some water to the cup by himself.

  "It's just outside the headquarters of your school." Han Jae replied, "Compared with here, it's really like being in the mortal world."

Taehyung didn't answer, so Han Jae sighed secretly in his heart and said, "Why is it called Yiwee?"

"Maybe it is taken from the three words 'Zen Tea Yiwee'."

"Our cafe is very vulgar, and my English name is used directly." Han Jae suddenly remembered something when he said this, and the color of his eyebrows became lighter.

Han Jae turned to ask: "How is the business?"

"Reluctance to turn around is just to fulfill the dreams of the few people in our dormitory when we were in college," Han Jae murmured, "At that time, I felt that I could do what I like, be with the people I like, and have a small business. Living in a coffee shop is the happiest life in the world." When she said this, the corners of her mouth curled up, showing a helpless smile.

Han Jae suddenly felt that he had some emotions that he shouldn't have, and said instead: "There is also a student from your medical school who works with us. She knows you and always says that you are too aggressive to students." Finally, we got to the point.

"How?" he asked.

"Say there was a dissertation defense, and you made a girl cry." In order not to betray won sii , Han Jae had no choice but to pull Luna on her back.

"Actually, not just once." Han Jae answered honestly.

Han Jae was stunned: "It's so fierce. In the past, when we were defending our graduation defense, the teachers would go through the motions and be very kind."

"It's different," he said.

"Why is it different?" Han Jae didn't understand, could it be the difference between a famous brand and a third-rate university?

He didn't answer right away, he took his hand out of his pocket and put it on the table, his eyes fixed on his teacup.

Those leaves have spread out, no longer floating on the water, but all stand upright.

Then, he flicked the glass wall lightly with his fingers, making a "thump, thump" sound. After being shaken, the leaves floated up and down in the cup again, and the color of the soup became thicker than before.

Just when Han Jae was immersed in it, Taehyung slowly said: "There was a mathematician named Proclus in ancient Greece who said: Where there is number, there is beauty. Later generations extended it as "The beauty of science". But I and my former teachers all believe that the beauty of science includes not only "beauty" but also "truth". This is especially true for the science of medicine. The problem is that ordinary people cannot control it, so what I can do is to teach them well."

After Taehyung finished speaking, he had no other words.

At this moment, all the leaves in the water stretched out and sank vertically to the bottom of the cup. With the green tea soup, it was like a piece of emerald melted by clear water.

He closed his long and narrow eyes, quietly lowered his head and took a sip of tea.

Because of the shaking of the cup, the tea fragrance diffused again.

Suddenly, Han Jae felt that the man in front of him was very much like this tea. It was light and tasteless at the beginning, but as time went by, it became more and more mellow.

A/n
(I hate children's shoes that are developing slowly, and continue to worry about children's shoes next to me, so I'll go straight to the car in the next chapter?)

Dr. Kim stepped on the brake, pulled out the car key, grabbed Han Jae's hand and said, "Ms., I can't help it, how about..."

___________

𝚃𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚔 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐!!

𝙿𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚎 𝚟𝚘𝚝𝚎.

𝚂𝚊𝚛𝚊𝚗𝚐𝚑𝚊𝚎💜💙