When she saw this sentence, she looked up at Taehyung nervously.

Taehyung then cast his gaze over.

Han Jae said, "I'll go out and make a call." Then she went outside, closed the door, and dialed back the number.

"Won sii? I'm Han Jae."

"It's really you," Won sii said, "I secretly checked the number on your profile, and it turned out to be correct."

"I've been using this for many years, and I just have something to ask you."

"What?"

"When I went to pay the fee, tae... did the teacher say something? Did you explain it for me?" Everyone was so wrong.

"Hey, don't mention it. After you left, does the old man still need to use his words to deal with us? He just glanced at us, and we should go. Even if we have nothing to do, we should pretend to be busy, so as not to He found something for us to do." Won sii replied, "Then the head nurse saw that he charged you, so he thought it might be a misunderstanding. Because even the students themselves don't need to pay for orthodontics with Teacher kim, let alone It was his girlfriend. Later, when the head nurse saw that we didn't respond, and lost enthusiasm, she said something else and left."

"It's that simple?"

"yes."

Han Jae originally thought that Taehyung dismissed her, but he was afraid that her description would become darker, and it would be easier for him to explain alone.

"But Teacher Kim is quite abnormal today."

"how?"

  "It costs 5000 won to reglue a bracket. The hospital has always stipulated this matter, but Teacher kim rarely asks us to charge. The head nurse never knows about this. Sometimes I am too busy to remember. Sometimes I really feel embarrassed to accept a little money from others. Teacher kim never asks, and we don't bother to care about it. Anyway, we don't give it to me. So we feel that he actually asked you to hand over money. Ghost." Won sii's analysis was straightforward.

"Tell me, why is this?" Won sii asked again.

"Yeah, why?" Han jae played sloppy eyes with her.

When han Jae was waiting for the elevator just now, she thought about it. Taehyung didn't explain that in Dongshan because of her face. If faced with such rumors, if he was not the first to come out to deny it, but he, the woman might be more embarrassed in front of her colleagues. So, in front of his colleagues and students today, he deliberately dismissed her, so what else is there to say?

or--

He was originally a person who dismissed such things.

"Are you our teacher kim's girlfriend?" Won sii asked.

"I said it all, no."

"I always feel that he was planning to get rid of you and punish us severely." Won sii said, "Anyway, I called to ask you for help."

"Why?" Han Jae wondered.

"Say a good word for us in front of Teacher kim, you don't know how we will die."

"I said it all, I..."

"Whether you are or not, we will die tragically, really. If you are not, we dare to gossip in front of him and watch his good show, he must be very upset. If you are the future teacher's wife, I will replace you Telling you to go on a blind date without telling him, the old man probably wants to kill me. Seeing that I understand you so well at noon, can you tell us for us? Han Jae!" Zhou Wen had a cheerful personality , I'm familiar with everyone, begging so cheekily, it's not right for Han Jae to agree, and it's not right not to agree.