He was still facing back and forth, his white polo shirt becomes crimson because of Helen's blood on it. He closes his eyes when the doctor came again to tell him that Helen was safely transferred to the private room.

Naglakad siya sa pribadong silid kung saan naroon si Helen. Punong-puno ng pagsisisi ang kaniyang mga mata at halos manginig siya sa galit habang iniisip ang pangyayaring iyon.

Damn it! What if the baby died inside her womb, Alexander?! What if she died? She's in love with you and yet you're being cold to her because she's an agent?! Alexander scolded himself.

He heaved a deep sigh and walked towards her. He stared at her paled face and held her hands as he seated on the mono block chair beside her hospital bed.

"Fuck, Helen... what would I do if you die in my hands just like that?" he questioned her. "I am so fucking nervous that time... that single time, you made my heart beat race into a thousand..." he whispered.

Alexander was just staring at her and didn't even blink his eyes.

"Damn it, baby... just fuck it!" he cursed, nonchalantly. "If I lose you... what can I do, huh? If I lose you both? You are carrying our baby... my heir. I could fuckingly went insane if I lose both of you in that situation..." his voice broke.

Regret is visible to Alexander's eyes. Wala rin ibang emosyon ang naroon kung hindi awa, galit, at pagsisisi.

"I'm sorry, baby... I'm sorry, milady..." he was apologizing to her and it pains him even more that he was looking at her. "I'll make it up with you... I'll make it up when you wake up. Shit... I'm badly smitten to you, baby..."

HELEN woke up with a throbbing head, and a weak body. She woke up in a white ceiling room and she guess it already that it was the hospital. Dahan-dahan siyang bumangon at isinandal ang kaniyang likod sa headboard ng kaniyang hospital bed.

Agad niyang naramdaman ang kirot sa bandang dibdib niya. Napatingin siya roon at tila isang halimaw na napamura na lamang nang makita ang sugat roon.

Napahawak rin siya sa kaniyang sinapupunan at nakahinga siya nang maluwag nang maramdaman ang kaniyang baby bump.

"Fuck! What the hell did happen?"tanong niya sa kaniyang sarili.

Inalala niya ang buong pangyayari. Hindi rin niya alam kung anong araw na ngayon basta ang alam lamang niya ay ang oras na pasado alas diyes na ng gabi.

Tatayo na sana siya nang makaramdam siya ng hilo kaya minabuti na lamang niyang humiga na muna dahil ramdam rin niya ang panghihina ng kaniyang katawan.

She looked at the ceiling and waited for someone but no one came until she drifted to her deep slumber again.

Pumasok si Alexander sa loob ng silid ni Helen matapos ng kaniyang lakad. Dumaan siya sa may bintana at natagpuan niya ang dalaga na natutulog ng mahimbing. Pasado alas dose na ng hating gabi at ngayon lang ulit siya bumalik.

Dahan-dahan siyang naglakad at hindi man lang lumikha ng kahit anong ingay. Tanging ang ilaw lamang ng buwan ang kanilang liwanag sa loob ng silid. He walked towards the door and lock it.

Tahimik lang siya habang pinagmamasdan ang dalaga. "Damn, baby... why are you so fucking gorgeous even if you're still sleeping?" He whispered out of nowhere.

Alexander flashes a wry smile while watching her. He's beside of the bed and caressing Helen's hair, stroking it up and down. He wasn't yet fallen asleep even he laid his body beside her and faced her.

"Why so cute, milady?" He mumbled and smile. "I didn't know, I've been in love with you. I'm just undeniable..."

Alexander slowly cages her in his arms. Helen didn't even move a bit nor awake. Mahigpit na yakap ang iginawad ni Alexander ngunit naalala niya ang sugat nito sa kaniyang dibdib kaya naman niluwagan niya ang pagkakayakap sa dalaga.

They are exactly look like a couple, a married one in that bed. Helen seems to woke up, she's rubbing her eyes and slowly open it. She's curious that there is a heavy thing that embraces her thighs.

She looked up but her eyes are still blurry. Her eyes widened upon realizing who is that hunk hugging her tightly. She moves, slowly getting out of Alexander's embrace but he just tightened it.

"Sleep, baby..." he mumbled with his normal bedroom voice.

Helen bit her lower lip. Watching him peacefully sleeping or was he sleeping? His hair was messy that covers his eyes. She can clearly see his pointed nose and his jaw. She tried to move again but Alexander didn't let her go.

"Alexander, it's already morning..." Helen mumbled, struggling from his arms.

He open his one eye and looked at her, sleepy. "Five minutes, baby. I just found my peace beside you."

Helen sighed. There was a silent joy inside her chest. Her heartbeat fast upon hearing it to him. She just let him hugged her for five minutes and after that, Alexander opened his eyes and meet her gaze.

She swallowed a lump on her throat when he smiled at her, genuinely.

"Good morning, milady..." he greeted, kissing her temple.

Helen knitted her forehead. "Get away now, Alexander. We are in the hospital I think!" she hissed.

Alexander just chuckled sexily. "So what, Helen? I don't care."

Natulala si Helen. Hindi niya maintindihan ang binata sa kaniyang tabi.

"What are you talking about? Don't play with fire with me, Alexander. I know that you won't reciprocate my feelings. I knew that." She seriously said to him. "So, stop it now... please. Just for the sake of my baby, don't break me even more..." nagsusumamo ang kaniyang tinig.

Alexander clenched his fist and jaw. He closes his eyes and sighed deeply before looking at her intently.

"I won't feel this emotion, Helen if I am playing fire with you." he said, huskily. "Yes, it was my plan the first time we met but you know what's worst, milady?" Alexander asked. "That this heart of mine beats for you. That this mafia leader is madly and crazy in love with you!" he finally confessed that makes her stilled on her position.

Hindi makapagsalita si Helen. Tila nabibingi siya sa sinabi ni Alexander sa kaniya. Napakurap-kurap pa siya ng ilang beses pero hindi talaga siya makapaniwalang mahal siya ng binata.

"Y-You... love me? I am not deaf right?" she scoffed, trying to compose herself.

Alexander flashes a sad smile. "I didn't tell you that I fall fast but with you..." he sighed, deeply. "Helen with you, you're exceptional because you're a Goddess, a walking temptation. You did bewitch me, milady that's why I fall for you, hard and quick."

Tangina! Mura ni Helen sa kaniyang isipan. Hindi kaya nababaliw na ang lalaking ito at mahal niya ako? O mahal niya lang ako dahil magkakaroon kami ng anak?

"I'm sorry, I made you upset..." Alexander blurted and gets off the bed.

Nagulat naman si Helen sa ginawa nito at ramdam rin niya ang sakit sa tinig ng binata. Pinanood lamang niya si Alexander, ang bawat kilos nito at nanatili lamang siyang tahimik hanggang sa muli itong magsalita.

"This man, baby... is already sunken for you," he said in a low tone. "I was bound to fall in love with an agent like you, with Agent Dèkemvrios..."