"Let's goooo!" - I scream hyped as Nic comes back with a few more things in his hands. Oops. Should I help him carrying the last things we packed into our helicopter? No. He's able to do is by himself. Sport is always good. And we want him to stay fit. 

"Since when are you so hyped to go back to Italy and our so called brothers? And the month family meeting is also tomorrow, so can really don't understand your hipness." - Nic says while seating himself down on the passenger seat. 

I turn the system on and answer is question shrugged. "The training was good, we cared for the furiousness from Oskari and Lys and could transfer all our necessary thing to Italy. The day was nearly as perfect as it can be - so is my mood." 

"If you say so ... we will talk in one hour again. And please lower the speed, I have no need to meet them soon in contrary to you."

--- 1 hour later, after the landing on their own airport in Italy and now the reaching of their brothers house ---

"My mood is as bad as possible." 

"Oh my Gosh! Did-Did you just say that I am right?!"

"No, I ju-"

"Yeah, yeah, yeah! You agreed with me! Neliana Mercury DeLuca just agreed with me!-" He jumps around like a little kid. Childish. I raise an eyebrow at him. "That's official the best day in my life!" 

I roll my eyes on him and begin to walk to the back door of our brothers mansion. Why the back door? Because normal is boring. And the airport is on the back side of the house and to walk complete around it only to knock on the front door is definitely too exhausting. Also: door is door. It doesn't care wether we walk though the front or back door. 

I stand still behind the hedge and look at the door. It's ... open? Wow, they are not only bad in business but also in private. Who let the garden door wide open if nobody is in sight? Right our so called bad mafioso brothers. Ridiculous. 

I really don't want to go back inside. My mood is in the cellar again. Argh. 

Nic comes next to me, also just staring at it. "They are like the typical family which is broken into."

"Haha ja! And they should be the second biggest mafia?!"

"We won't take a deal with them. Please not."

"Hell no, only about my dead body! This would give us just more work than profit."

"Never mind. C'mon, now or never." - Nic says while walking in the direction of the door. "Now or never." I repeat and follow. Unwillingly. As soon as we reached the door, we put our poker faces on and hide our emotions behind it. 

The whole living room was silent, deserted. Very suspicious by a household with 9 boys. I exchange a look with Nic, he thinks the same. Our work modus is instantly on. Maybe we don't care about our brothers in particular, but we will not let anybody die or hurt from somebody breaking in and we just stand nearby and watch. No, definitely not. Wether hated brothers or not. 

We both have one hand on our weapons - for me my knife under my sleeve and for Nic his throw - stars. I sneak to the right corner, gesture Nic to go on with my fingers. We check our sight and go on. Sneaking soundless and invisible is our strength. If you want to survive in a world of perverts and psychopaths, it's the most important capability to survive. 

I was about to gesture Nic to the next, last corner when I hear suddenly a sigh following from many voices. 

They are here. I don't know if I should find this information good or not - but at least they are fine. I take one of our self - programmed drone out - we prefer preparedness over surprises so we want to know with how many brother we must deal. And this drones are just so much fun, each possibility to use them, you have to take.