@randomuser: keep company?? nigga was lonely

@randomuser: Johanna old ass out here messin wit da kids relationship

@memgrizz: mane end the live !!!!

"Don't Sunjai me." She turned to leave but Ja grabbed her hand, putting his second phone in it, his primary phone. The one that was being used for live was technically his work phone.

"Check it witcho sensitive ass." He leaned against the marble bathroom counter, crossing his arms as she quickly typed in the password.

Sunjai leaned against the wall as she went right to his DMs. She was there for a while before going to his photos. And then his iMessages where Johanna had texted him from. Her eyes scanned the messages. Johanna was asking about Sunjai's shop.

She glanced up at Ja who was staring at her, "Why you look scared?" She asked, her voice much softer than it was ten minutes ago.

"Man, gimme my phone," He smacked his lips while taking his phone back from her. At the same time they both looked at his second phone that was pointed right at them, "Fuck." He mumbled sarcastically as he grabbed the phone and ended the live.

Ja walked past Sunjai and his broken door, she followed, "Jamel I'm sorry. I thought she was on somethin' else."

"Whatever Sunjai." He waved her off as he went back up the stairs, going through his phone now to see what the message even said.

"Whatever? Why you bein' so rude?" She stopped walking when she saw him go to Kaari's door, she watched as he opened it carefully.

She had completely forgotten about the sleeping child, if she she remembered she might've acted a little more cautiously.

Ja stepped inside the room and closed the door, "We were just playin' mamas. Go back to sleep."

Kaari continued staring out the window, "I'm not tired anymore." She rested her forehead against the glass.

He walked over to her and picked her up out of the bed before he sat down, pulling the blanket over his legs, "Why you lyin'?"

She looked at him and then sighed heavily, "Why you guys always yelling at each other?"

He ran a thumb over her wet cheek, "I'm sorry." He whispered, he had taken her from KK to get her  away from the toxic relationship there only to bring her into another one. "Stop cryin', it's over. You not gon' hear that again, promise."

She nodded and rested her head on his chest, it took her a few minutes but she eventually fell back asleep. Ja came out of the room as he closed the door Sunjai stood up, she had been sitting on the stairs. "You gotta go."

"I gotta go?" She looked around, "Who me?"

"Why you always repeatin' what I say? Yes, Sunjai, you. Leave." He walked away from the bedroom, making his way down the hall to his own.

Sunjai once again followed him, "Was she okay?"

"Clearly not. That's why you need to leave, all we do is argue. That's not what I want for her." He turned to look at her. "So go."

She rolled her eyes and went to the bed, laying down. "You gon' have to remove me."

He walked over and picked her up by her waist, he went to throw her over his shoulder but she started kicking her legs, sending her back into his king sized mattress.

When she hit the bed she rolled over, getting onto her knees only for Ja to grab both her ankles. "Ja!"

"Stop yellin!" He yelled over her as he tried to pull her off the bed, she found a grip on the foot board of the bed. "Sunjai, let it go."