"And you swear you bang blood just 'cause you lived in dirty ass Bronx." He shrugged.

@randomuser: where she frm?? talking bout on bloods

@randomuser: what hood shawty from? she stay saying on bloods and saying she boo 😂

"I ain't never said that, fuck?" Sunjai read the comments with furrow her eyebrows. "Y'all really hurt over words? Damn."

@memgrizz: ja finally settling! yesskii

@_dtap2: jai just be doing shit😂 nobody takes her serious in real life so yall shouldn't trust !

"Devonte you gay as hell, fuck off my dick." Sunjai playfully said causing Ja to let out laugh, finally looking back at his phone to see what he had said.

"Y'all team page funny as hell, why is it even still active? Y'all lost." She then added on causing Ja laughter to stop, looking at his screen blankly.

Ja ignored her as he started cleaning up the stuff, both of them had given up since they didn't have the patience to figure it out. As he was doing that, Sunjai glanced at his phone that had buzzed, she became annoyed when she saw a text message pop up from someone named Johanna.

She didn't wanna make it obvious so her facial expression didn't change, not until another one popped up with her name mentioned. Ja looked at his phone before looking at Sunjai, he tried grabbing it but Sunjai got to it first. "Who's Johanna? And why shordy talkin 'bout me?"

"Dawg, give me back my phone." He reached for it again—Sunjai tried scrolling out Instagram to see the message but the phone was snatched, Ja running towards the downstairs bathroom, laughing loudly as she chased him.

When he made it, he slammed the door just as Sunjai was about to enter."I'm not playing with you, man." She tried calming herself down but it was getting hard. Sunjai tried opening it but Ja had a stronger hold against it before he locked it completely. "Ight you pissing me off now."

"It's nothing," Ja glanced at the comments that was just people spamming laughing emojis, he too thought it was funny, he didn't realize Sunjai was actually that upset. "JJ—"

He was cut off by her kicking the door, he sighed and propped the phone up on the counter, "Imma come out when you feel like having a civil conversation." He looked at the mirror as Sunjai went silent.

He pulled his locs out of its ponytail, shaking them out as he mumbled a song to himself, he danced around as the viewers on the live went up.

@randomuser: y'all funny ash😂😂

@moneybaggyo: who textin that phone 12???

Ja leaned down to read the comment, "Nobody even important. She trippin'." As the words left his lips he flinched due to the door flying off its hinges.

He was about to put his hand over his head before he realized it was just Sunjai, standing there after kicking the door down. He stood up straight, looking down at his now fallen door, "Fuck wrong witchu?!"

Sunjai furrowed her eyebrows, "Me? What's wrong with you?"

"Nah, you kickin' down doors and shit. Are you okay inna head?" He argued, the both of them forgetting that he was live.

"I'm perfectly fine. Why is that bitch in your phone saying my name?"

Ja smacked his lips, "You read the message, you tell me."

"Oh so you think it's funny?" Sunjai nodded a few times, "Call her to come over here and keep you company then, I'm leaving."

"Sunjai,"