I'm so bored

Test Tube was bored, doing experiments on rats with acid, drinking coffee, eating noodles, making coffee, eating what's available in the fridge, reading reddit posts and etc.

Fan had the same experience as well. He's extremely bored. So he thought of hanging out with Test Tube!

As he immediately texted her

"Hey Test Tube"

"Yeah?"

"I'm bored SOO BORED"

"Me too"

"What you wanna do?"

"A sleepover. you want?"

"Yeah, that'd be nice"

"Well, in my lab could be nice. It has a bedroom, by the way"

"Damn, i didn't knew that but why though?"

"Idk, thought it's cool"

"Oh okay"

So, fan went to her lab. Thing is, fan was too slow on running. So, he used his bike as Fan arrived.

Fan was shocked to see her lab. "Wow this place... it's spotless... Unlike last week... There was blood, sheer violence an-"

"Stop being dramatic... Probably because i was bored so i cleaned the entire place." test tube cut Fan's sentence

"Anyway, ready my sweetie?"

"Don't call me that, ever. And yes. I'm excited" he replied.

"Isn't my room beautiful?" Test Tube asked

"It's beautiful! And... Oh i get why the walls are green" fan said

"Want to see more relics?" Test Tube asked

Fan didn't say anything but a nod

Test Tube pulls out a black box full of... Things

"What's in it?" Fan asked

"Well, nothing else but some achievements i had and do NOT touch that picture book"

"Come on, what's in the scrapbook?" Fan asked, being filled with curiosity.

"Fine you can see what's in it" test tube replied.

As fan opens the book he was about to laugh because of Test Tube's photos of her looking like a nerd "hahaha you do look like a stereotypical nerd from movies"

"Oh shut up, Fan. But yeah it is true that I look like one, but don't even post that or I will kill you" Test Tube says to Fan "let's go have fun!"

"So, what do you want to play?" Fan asked...