Diary

Riri noticed y/n being zoned out ,she patted y/n 's hands to gain her attention .

"You okay ?y/n " Riri asks being concerned

"Huh ?".

"How can I be riri okay ? When my ex best friend and also the person I loved since middle school  is sitting back at one of those seats with his brothers " .

"Fun fact riri ,We are strangers now " Y/n spoke in one breath ,riri who have been with her since middle school as well knew about y/n 's secret crush on Taehyung ,infact she was the only one who knew everything .

" Did you know ,that they will be joining this university ?" Y/n asked .

"No ! If I had knew ,I would have told you first right ,Even i am surprised just like you " Riri spoke .

"And maybe ,it can be a new start between you both ?" Riri says shrugging off her shoulders .

" I have moved on from him ,We are just people who just know everything about each other but pretend not to know now " Y/n says feeling those emotion again ,when she was trying to forget about him .

"Exactly ! Girl ,No person can be nothing to each other ,Maybe you still never moved on from him ?" Riri spoke ,leaving y/n clueless .

I don't know ,but these feelings ,the moment I saw,him ,I felt my heart fluttering .I can't let the past repeat
Y/n thought to herself and started focusing on the lectures .

Y/n felt someone kept staring at her back ,thinking that taehyung is at the back ,she refused to turn and look back .
.
.
.
The lectures were over ,all the students stood up and were moving out of the class ,Y/n and riri stood up as well .

The only thing she was scared was how to face taehyung now or the other day ,they both will talk .But ,He and his brothers were the first one to leave the class .

Relieved y/n and riri went towards their canteen with few other girls .

"Gosh ! Why the hell on  the first day of university ,I am feeling so burdened " A girl whose name was Grace spoke .

" Right " Somi who just sat beside Y/n 's seat in the canteen spoke .

"Can someone tell me ,why we could remember music lyrics more than our lecture notes ?".

Emmy says sighing .

"I know ,I know " Riri yelled ,while stuffing a kimchi in her mouth .

"Calm down riri ! We are here " Y/n spoke glaring .

Riri has always been the energetic girl ,who could make people laugh within a seconds,but her thoughts were a lot mature than her behaviors ,She always knew how to comfort people  ,while y/n was a bit serious person ,she did joked around but only around comfortable people .Y/n was mature since young age being the eldest daughter and some shits in her life made her mentally strong .

"Oops ,sorry " Riri giggled and spoke again

"Because ,music can be related to our life and we can relate to the lyrics rather than our notes " Riri spoke and looked up and saw everyone being speechless .

But ,the atmosphere was being normal again ,when they started laughing all of a sudden .

"Oh my god Riri ! You are so talented ,your talks are so amazing "Emmy speaks admiring such a rare personality .

"Right ,after all She is my best friend " Y/n spoke with a smirk and winked towards riri .

"Bitch ,I love you " Riri spoke ,throwing a flying kiss .