-One-

Welcome! I hope you enjoy this story and I am SO GLAD you're here! I hope to see comments, votes, and saves, and I absolutely love your notifications. ENJOYYY

You could hear the radio static buzzing faintly, barely able to make out the words. You curled your knees to your chest, fighting for warmth. You were cold. So cold.

Becoming more aware of your senses, you sat up, rubbing your temple, and scanning the room. A simple hospital room. What happened?

Steve. The Plane.

You frantically jumped from the bed, twisting the knob, and were disappointed to find that is wasn't budging. Becoming more frantic, you rattle the handle, pushing your body into the door. You remembered getting on the plane with Steve, as he looked to you, knowing what he had to do, knowing we wouldn't survive. Two lives for thousands.

Suddenly, you heard shouting. "STEVE?!" You yelled, crashing your weight into the door once again. You pressed your ear to the door, trying to make out the voices. "STEVE!" You yelled again, hoping he was there.

You felt the door being pulled off its hinges as you quickly backed away, retreating from the wooden frame. You were pleased to find Steve on the other side. You joy quickly dissipated into fear when you noticed his panicked expression and his chest rapidly rising and falling. Something was wrong.

"St-Steve what's going-" You stopped talking when Steve grabbed your wrist pulling you out into the hall. 

"We need to go. Now."

As Steve pulled you out of the building, you swiftly ran after him, suddenly shocked at your surroundings. Everything was so...new. Something was very, very, wrong.

You ran out onto the street, your pace slowing as Steve spun slowly, taking everything in. It was   . . . scary. This isn't Brooklyn, this isn't-

"At ease soldiers." A low voice commanded, black cars and agents swarming the two of you. You whimpered, instantly clinging to Steve's arm. 

"Steve?" You squeaked.

Steve gave your arm a protective squeeze as he pulled you closer, eyeing the man suspicious man. 

"What's going on?" Steve spits harshly.

"Well Cap, you've been asleep for 70 years." 

You feel your knees get weak as your whole body trembles. 70 years? No that can't be right, you were just with Steve and Peggy, Howard and the Commandos. You were the first female soldier, fighting on the front lines with your twin brother, Captain America. 70 years, all gone in the blink of an eye?

.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.

-A few months later-

Wandering into the gym, you find Steve grunting and sweating as he worked a punching bag, 10 more stacked next to him. "Steve?"

Steve stops at the sound of you voice, his tense shoulders dropping, his face lighting up a bit. "Yn? Hey, I hadn't seen you since dinner last night. That was almost an entire day ago. What's up?" Steve said, wiping sweat from his brow. He wasn't wrong, you barely ever left your room at the apartment, let alone make your way to headquarters to chat.

"I-I don't know. I just wanted to be around you?" You say bashfully, burying your fingers into the sleeves of your hoodie.

Steve mood seems to brighten even more. "Yn that's great. Something you had in mind?"