-Three-

Hey guys! I am SO EXCITED to see people reading this story and my other story (Nightshade) I cannot believe I
This book already has rankings! Tysm! ❤️

"The Winter Soldier. Credited with multiple assassinations over a decade." Fury said carelessly throwing a folder onto the table. Photos and documents spilled out, causing you to stare curiously.

As Fury continues to explain the Winter Soldier program and everything he knows about Hydra, but you space off, unable to fully focus, your eyes trained on the table.

Why did I have to go in the ice? Why couldn't I have grown old and had a life?

Your thoughts are interrupted by Tony elbowing you gently and nodding in the direction of Fury, who was staring at you as if he had just asked a question.

"Relax, Yn. I'm just introducing you to the rest of the Avengers." Fury said flatly. Was he being nice?

You hummed in agreement as he turned to the rest of the Avengers. "Everyone, meet Yn Rogers."

You scanned the room and nodded in a few people's general direction while making eye contact with others.

"Natasha Ramomoff. Nat."

"Bruce Banner."

"Clint Barton."

"Tony Stark." Tony smiled, giving you a wink. "We have a thunder god too. He's in Asgard though."

You nodded and Steve gave you a reassuring smile.

Fury nodded. "She's got excellent combat skills. She'll be working in the field with you. Steve's twin."

Now paying more attention to the conversation, you sat cross legged and alert.

"So after you all this information on the Winter Soldier you gave, there has to be a point, right?" The red-head women who introduced herself as Nat, spoke. Before anybody else could speak, she made the observation herself. "You know where he is. Or where he's going to be."

An amused grin spread across Fury's face as he nodded tossing down, yet another, file. "Coordinates are in here. You leave in 5 hours."

"Five hours?" Clint said calmly.

Fury nodded making your stomach churn. You have a frantic look to Steve who just nodded and rubbed your shoulder. It's not that big of a deal. Relax.

You calmed yourself silently before following the group out the door and into the compound lounge.

"Meet back here in 4?" Tony suggests, causing the room to hum in agreement.

You followed Steve from the compound and into the car. As the car door shut behind you, you let out a sigh of relief.

"You did fine, Yn." Steve reassures.

I hope so

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.

By the time you had gotten to the apartment, packed the necessities, and headed back, you had grown more confident.

You had taken your time, as you had 4 hours, but soon found yourself in the Avengers lounge sitting with Steve, Tony and Nat; waiting for the others.

When they finally arrived you followed behind Steve, who walked beside Nat, and Tony at your side. The others weren't far behind as you loaded onto the jet.

Deciding to venture from your comfort zone, you sit beside Tony and Clint, and across from your brother. He noticed, giving you a proud smile before turning his attention back to Nat.

"So, Yn Right?" Clint asks offering a kind smile.  You nodded returning  the smile.

He nods, the conversation slowly becoming more awkward. Tony cut in, attempting to save it. "Yn, you got a favorite Avenger yet?"

You chuckled at his odd question.

"Before you answer, you can't pick anybody with the last name Rogers." He says sternly.

You nod, going along with it. "Uhmmm"

Tony laughs, his intoxicating smile making you grin. "It's me." He says confidently.

"Wait wait-" You start.

Clint laughs. "Please Stark."

"It is! Im the only one she's even talked to! Besides what isn't there to love?" Tony quips, causing your grin to grow.

"Sure Stark." You say.

Tony screws his nose up and looks at you wildly. "God please call me Tony. It sounds weird being called 'Stark' by somebody I actually like."

"You like me?" You say mischievously with, a devilish smile.

"Maybe kinda sorta." He teases. "Don't let it get to your head, huh little Rogers? I'd never be caught dead saying that about any other Rogers."

You smirk, placing a finger to your lips and pretending to lock it. "Your secrets safe with me."

You look at Clint who's just staring confused at Tony.

"Yn you must be pretty special. Tony just admitted to liking you AND complimented you?" Clint says smiling.

You chuckle. "Sure, Clint."

Tony nudges your elbow. "He's right. Your pretty special" he says a playful edge in his voice, but over all sincerity.

"Thanks Tony."

You didn't even realize you had smiled until Tony pointed it out. "There's that smile I've been looking for."

This smile was different. You've haven't been this happy since...

Steve looked at you, a proud grin replacing his once closed lips. "We're here!" Steve says assertively. Everyone's mood instantly shifted from laid back to serious.

Steve glanced around. "Okay. The objective? Stop the Winter Soldier." He secured his shield behind his back and everyone suited up. "Tony, Yn, Nat? Your skill set will be good together, head towards the bridge, Clint and I will secure below while Bruce works remote controls."

You nod looking down at your combat suit. Tony had quickly thrown it together after the meeting, and you liked it more that you thought you would. It was black with blue accents, providing a bit of flare.

Following the team down the ramp of the jet as it lands, you stick with Tony and Nat, securing the top of the bridge of any threats while Clint and Steve secure below.

You get into position and wait patiently. Just as you were about to question the creditability of Fury's information, 3 black cars swiftly halt to a stop on the bridge, Hydra agents spilling out. Off in the distance another black SUV pulls up, and they meet, talking low enough for nobody to hear.

You looked to Tony who nodded and began counting down on his fingers.

3

They began opening trunks and exchanging money and cases.

2

One of the cars doors swung open and a large figure stepped out.

1

The Winter Soldier.

Thank you guys so much for reading I hope your enjoying the story! I hope to see votes comments and notifications!! ❤️