ariana grande

ariana grande:

Ariana Grande-Butera is an American singer and actress. She is noted for her four-octave vocal range and whistle register, which have received critical acclaim. Her personal life and music have been the subject of widespread media attention.

Ariana Grande is an American singer, songwriter, and actress. She began her acting career in 2008 in the Broadway musical 13, before playing the role of Cat Valentine in the Nickelodeon television series Victorious (2010–2013) and in the spinoff Sam & Cat (2013–2014). She has since become a successful solo artist, known for her powerful vocals and hits like "Thank U, Next" and "7 Rings".

Ariana Grande has won numerous awards throughout her career, including two Grammy Awards, two Billboard Music Awards, and three MTV Europe Music Awards

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Ariana Grande has won numerous awards throughout her career, including two Grammy Awards, two Billboard Music Awards, and three MTV Europe Music Awards. She is also known for her philanthropic work, including organizing the One Love Manchester benefit concert in 2017 to raise funds for the victims of the Manchester Arena bombing.

Ariana Grande has also been involved in several controversies throughout her career. In 2015, she was caught on camera licking donuts in a California bakery, which sparked outrage and criticism. She has also faced criticism for her use of Japanese culture in her music videos and for her portrayal of LGBTQ+ characters in her music videos. Despite these controversies, she remains one of the most popular and successful artists in the music industry.

Ariana Grande has also been an advocate for mental health awareness. She has been open about her struggles with anxiety and post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD) following the Manchester Arena bombing. She has used her platform to raise awareness about mental health and to encourage others to seek help if they need it.

Some of Ariana Grande's other notable songs include "Side to Side," "Break Free," "No Tears Left to Cry," "God Is a Woman," and "Dangerous Woman." She has also collaborated with other popular artists such as Nicki Minaj, Justin Bieber, and Lady Gaga.

Ariana Grande is also known for her distinctive fashion sense, often wearing high ponytails and oversized sweatshirts. She has been named one of the most influential people in the world by Time magazine and has a massive following on social media.

Ariana Grande has also made her mark in the world of television. She got her start on the Nickelodeon show "Victorious" and later starred in the spinoff "Sam & Cat." She has also made appearances on "Saturday Night Live" and "The Voice."