Loren gray.

Loren gray:

Loren Gray Beech is an American singer-songwriter and social media personality best known for the TikTok career she began in 2016, at the age of 13. She has been a notable creator on TikTok and was the most-followed TikTok individual from March 31, 2019 to March 25, 2020.

Loren Gray is a singer and social media personality. She was born on April 19, 2002, in Pottstown, Pennsylvania, United States. She has over 50 million followers on TikTok and over 20 million followers on Instagram.

Loren Gray released her first single "My Story" in August 2018. She has also released other songs such as "Queen", "Can't Do It", and "Alone".

Loren Gray has also been nominated for various awards such as the People's Choice Awards and the Shorty Awards. She has also been featured in various magazines such as Teen Vogue and Seventeen.

Loren Gray has also been involved in various brand partnerships and collaborations

Loren Gray has also been involved in various brand partnerships and collaborations. She has worked with brands such as Burger King, Skechers, and Revlon.

Loren Gray has been active on social media since 2015 and has gained a large following on various platforms. She has also been involved in philanthropic work and has supported organizations such as St. Jude Children's Research Hospital.