James charles.

James Charles:

James Charles is an American YouTuber, makeup artist, and social media personality. He first gained popularity on YouTube in 2016, where he posted makeup tutorials and reviews. He later became the first male ambassador for CoverGirl, a major cosmetics brand. He has since amassed a large following on social media, with millions of subscribers on YouTube and followers on Instagram and Twitter.

James Charles has been involved in several controversies throughout his career. In 2019, he was involved in a public feud with fellow YouTuber Tati Westbrook, who accused him of inappropriate behavior and using his fame to manipulate others. Charles later apologized for his actions and the controversy eventually died down. He has also faced criticism for his use of racial slurs and offensive comments in the past. Despite these controversies, he remains a popular figure in the beauty community.

And also addition to his work in the beauty industry, James Charles has also used his platform to raise awareness for various causes

And also addition to his work in the beauty industry, James Charles has also used his platform to raise awareness for various causes. He has been an advocate for LGBTQ+ rights and has been open about his own experiences as a gay man. He has also used his platform to promote body positivity and mental health awareness.

James Charles has collaborated with several high-profile celebrities and brands throughout his career. He has worked with the likes of Kylie Jenner, Kim Kardashian, and Cardi B, and has been featured in campaigns for major fashion brands such as Prada and Louis Vuitton. In 2020, he also launched his own YouTube show, "Instant Influencer," which aimed to find the next big beauty influencer.