maddie ziegler

maddie ziegler:

Madison Nicole Ziegler is an American actress and dancer. She appeared in Lifetime's reality show Dance Moms, from 2011 until 2016, and starred in a series of music videos by Sia, beginning with "Chandelier" and "Elastic Heart", which have in total attracted more than 5 billion views on YouTube.

Maddie Ziegler is an American dancer, actress, and model. She first gained fame as a dancer on the reality TV show "Dance Moms" and has since appeared in numerous music videos, TV shows, and movies. Maddie has also written a memoir and has been an advocate for anti-bullying and mental health initiatives.

Maddie Ziegler has worked with musician Sia on multiple music videos, including "Chandelier," "Elastic Heart," and "The Greatest

Maddie Ziegler has worked with musician Sia on multiple music videos, including "Chandelier," "Elastic Heart," and "The Greatest." She has also appeared in movies such as "The Book of Henry" and "Music." Maddie has been recognized for her dancing talents and has won multiple awards, including the Industry Dance Awards for Dancer of the Year in 2015 and 2016.

Maddie Ziegler has also modeled for various fashion brands and has appeared in campaigns for Ralph Lauren, Fabletics, and Kate Spade. She has also written a trilogy of young adult novels, the first of which, "The Audition," was released in 2017.

Maddie Ziegler has been a judge on the TV show "So You Think You Can Dance: The Next Generation" and has made appearances on shows such as "Pretty Little Liars" and "Austin & Ally." She has also been a guest on "The Ellen DeGeneres Show" multiple times.