Chapter 11

Marley

"You've got to be quiet, sweet one." Emmett's lips were at my ear, one hand fisted not so gently into my hair, as he pounded into me from behind. My face was buried in Rosalie's sweet pussy, and I let out a whimper. She ground against my tongue.

"So...good..." The only sounds in the room were breathy moans and wet, slapping sounds as Emmett's massive cock thrust in and out of my dripping entrance. My father was asleep downstairs. I had keep it down, but god was it hard to when they made me feel so good. With three fingers buried tight in Rosalie, curling and splitting them the way I knew she liked, I bit the smooth marble of her inner thigh. The blonde had to cover her mouth to muffle her groan.

Emmett's hands were suddenly on my ass, rocking me even faster against him. My toes curled.

"I...want you...bite me...please..." I gasped out. I'd been craving it since last night.

"Oh, fuck, baby," Emmett growled, hands digging in and likely bruising my flesh. Rosalie's sweet pussy clenched around my fingers, her leaving her open mouthed, back arched off the bed.

"Please, please, please," I chanted, so close to that beautiful edge. To my immense shock, and limitless pleasure, I felt Emmett's teeth sink into my shoulder, just as Rosalie brought my wrist up to her mouth to do the same.

My orgasm was like a tsunami, blowing through and wrecking me.

I felt Emmett's icy cum surge in me as he sucked his venom, and my blood, his fangs hot needles in my skin. As both of them withdrew, tongues sealing the wounds, my eyes rolled back into my head. This time, I didn't faint.

"You're gonna kill me, Red," Emmett murmured, stroking my back as I cuddled, languid, between their solid bodies.

"Your eyes are pretty," I whispered, looking up into them, like crimson pools in the fractured moonlight. Rosalie dotted kisses up my neck.

"Not when you know the truth behind them." Her tone was the tiniest bit strained. I peered over at her with a frown.

"The truth is that you are a beautiful, incredible person worthy of love, no matter what or whose blood you drink." As if stunned, she blinked. Emmett kissed the back of my head in thanks; I wondered how he had coped with Rosalie hating the very thing that allowed them to exist together. Immortality. Vampirism. Both felt like a miracle to me.

"I love you, my sweet girl," she breathed into my curls, holding me close.

"I love you back." Exhaustion was beginning to creep over me. I had school in the morning, and was looking forward to introducing Bella Swan to my new family.

"We've got to get back to the house, honey," Emmett said after a few minutes of calm, blissful silence. I sighed, but nodded. They needed to talk to Carlisle and it was hardly fair to expect them to stay and watch me sleep.

"Go on. I'll see you in the morning."

"We'll pick you up."

"Tell Edward to save the front seat for me," I warned with a sleepy grin. Emmett chuckled just once, pressing his cool lips to mine as Rosalie kissed my brow.

"Sleep tight, my love." I didn't need to be told twice. I let them tuck me in under my soft comforter, and succumbed to unconsciousness.

By morning, the tenderness of my entire body had reached an all-time high. The sporadic bite marks ached, and my pussy throbbed when I swung my legs out of bed. It was a sweet sort of ache, though, that had me grinning like an idiot as I walked into the bathroom to shower.

My reflection was intimidating. Had I not known the cause, and how wonderful I felt, it would have seemed like I had fallen down a small flight of stairs. Bruises and the occasional hicky dotted my ass, my hips, my thighs, my breasts...The venom-healed bite marks, 6 in total, glimmered faintly in the dull lighting. My lips were swollen. I pondered how I was going to cover everything, especially the bite marks, as I quickly showered and scrubbed the intoxicating smell of sweat and cum from my body.