I nod and I'm about to say something but a notification from my phone interrupts me. I grab my phone and see that Manuel messaged me.

Manuel: Hey hey can't wait to see you at school and bother you.
seen just now

Me: yeah yeah whatever, what's up?
seen just now

Manuel: nothin much js wanted to bother you and also let you know that your car came in today.
seen just now

Me: Fucking finally.
seen just now

Me: thank you.
seen just now

Manuel: Yw ma but I have to go since the school is type far from my damn house.
seen just now

Me: okay bye.
sent

I have to deal with Manuel at school now. Isn't that just great. "Silas" Serena says snapping me out of my thoughts. I Look at her. "My friends are here I gotta go, Ill see you at school." She says and makes her way out of my room. I'm in no rush I don't even want to go to school so I'm gonna take my damn time getting there.

I do want to see my car though. I make sure I have everything and walk out of the room to head down the stairs.

I walk into the kitchen to get water before I leave and I see that Salvatore and Alessia are in the kitchen. They look to see who walk in and when they see that it's me they both grin.

"Hey hun how are you." Alessia said. "I'm fine." I say and walk to the fridge to get water. "You about to head to school?" Salvatore asks.

I nod and turn to walk out but Alessia grabs my arm. I tense and she quickly lets go.

"Sorry but I want you to at least eat something before you go." She says as she hands me toast. I take it and mumble a 'thank you'.

"Bye." I say and I'm about to walk out but Salvatore's voice stops me from doing so. I grip my backpack straps and turn to him.

"You left your motorcycle keys." He points to the keys that are on the counter. I shake my head "I'm taking my car." I say. He raises an eyebrow and Alessia looks at me.

"You have a car?" Salvatore questions. I nod "It took a awhile to come but it just arrived." He nods his head "hm well be careful sweetheart." He says. I nod and turn to walk out of the house. Successfully this time.

I'm surprised they haven't asked me where I got the money from. I mean honestly how would I tell them. Like oh nothing I got it from assassin missions, underground fighting and not to mention my fashion line.

I walk out of the house and go to where my car is.

I hop in my car and as im driving my mind drifts off to Ramiro.

Wonder how that is gonna turn out.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Im Late to class I didn't even want to go if I'm being honest.

I walk into first period and as soon as I walk in all heads turn to me. My eyes search the room and my eyes land on ramiro. I tilt my head. he looks good. The teacher snaps me out of my thoughts my calling my name. I turn my gaze to her. "Why are you 20 minutes late." She sternly asks.