⚔️ Little Warriors Lullaby 🎵 (Gladiator & Swordmaster)

Start from the beginning

Swordmaster Sung like a Mockingbird.
"But I dream a dream so pretty,
that I don't feel so depressed
'Cause it soothes my inner Monster
And it helps me get some rest"

"The sound of Reaver's dying gasp.
His sister squealing in my grasp.
His friends' mournful cries.
That's my Lullaby!"
Swordmaster grinned psychotically.

Swordmaster stopped for a long moment. He looked deep down inside himself. He saw his heart. His green heart was broken into shards. He thought about how that six-eyed beast had hurt him. He felt a tear drip from his face. He thinks he can break his heart without getting hurt? Make everyone laugh at him? WRONG!!

"Now the past, I've tried forgetting
And my foes, I could forgive
Trouble is, I know it's petty
But I HATE TO LET THEM LIVE!!"

Swordmaster began developing black patches on his skin. They started out as dots but grew like a fungus. It was infectious. It showered no sign of stopping. Suddenly, a Fallen Hero started singing alongside Swordmaster.

"So you found yourself somebody,
who'd chase Commander up a tree."
The Fallen Hero sung.

"Oh, the battle may be bloody,
but that kind of works for me."
Swordmaster Replied.

Swordmaster shoved the Fallen Hero off the ground they were standing on. The Fallen Hero screamed and then crashed into a brown ledge below. He landed in the middle of a fire circle. His head spun and he swore he could hear birds chirping as stars circled around his head.

"The melody of angry growls.
A counterpoint of painful howls."
Swordmaster Chanted.

Swordmaster stepped on a Crystallites toe. It released a loud shriek and fell to the ground. It rolled around in severe pain. Swordmaster simply continued singing his Lullaby like nothing happened. More Warriors from the Heights began joining Swordmaster song.

"A Sympathy of Death, oh my!
That's my Lullaby!"
Swordmaster smiled.

Swordmaster turned around to the fluffy cloud where Gladiator was sleeping on. He was passed out cold. He skipped over to him and stroked the tiny little humans young face. He gave a fake comforting smile and whispered sweetly into the little child's ear.

"Your Mother is gone,
but Swordmaster's still around,
to love this little lad..."
Swordmaster said softly.

Swordmaster raised his voice.
"Till' he learns to be a Killer!
With a Lust for being Bad."

The dark orange sun illuminated the sleeping Gladiator. Hordes of Swordmasters army stumbled to Gladiators cloud. Knights, Stone Vikings, Crystallites, Brutes and Fallen Heros surrounded the cloud that Gladiator was resting on. The zombies drool dropped off their faces and into the bed. They stared at the little thing like he was a deity. A prophecy chosen by the heavens.

A Brute began speaking to the child aggressively.
"Sleep, ya' little termite! I mean-"

"-Precious little thing!"
A Fallen Hero corrected.

"One day, when you're big and strong,
you will be our King!"
A Knight shouted.

"The Pounding of the Drums of War!"
Swordmaster laughed.

Brutes, Stone Vikings and Crystallites began pounding their strong limps against the ground like they were playing drums. Swordmaster looked at his hand and saw that it was turning black. He looked at it with his purple pupils and gave a crooked smile. His teeth was also black as the night.

"The thrill of Gladiators mighty roar!"
Swordmaster Rallied

"The Joy of Vengeance!"
A Fallen Hero cheered.

"Testifies!"
A Viking shouted.

"I can hear the cheering!"
Swordmaster Shouted.

"Gladiator! What a Guy!"
The Massive Army hollered.

"Payback time is nearing"
And then our Flag will FLY
Against a BLOOD-RED SKY!!"

Swordmaster was covered in darkness. His skin was no longer sickly green. His skin was pitch black. Blacker than the darkest hour of the night. His eyes were fiery purple. His voice grew more disgustingly wicked. He was no longer Swordmaster. Now, he was Fallen Swordmaster. He gave an evil smile and yelled his lungs out.

"THAT'S MY LULLABY!!"

Fallen Swordmaster and his minions laughed like hyenas into the night sky. Their evil scheme was in motion. One day when Gladiator was big and strong, he will complete his destiny! He will destroy the Towers and the Titans. He will be a King! And for Swordmaster? He will crush his enemies with one might stomp!

>-<

Credits to;
Scott Warrender for his divine talent at composing

Joss Whedon for his powerful and brilliant lyrics

Crysta Macalush stunning vocals.
FUCK YOU ANDY DICK

Now, a moment of silence for the main girl of the show, Suzanne Pleshette.
Her voice is so beautiful and rough. She was a perfect pick for Zira.

Rest in Peace Suzanne. Love you, and hope you're singing your heart out in the clouds ❤️

V