the magic of pegasus part 2

Y/N POV ~

we flew over and i see a forest covered in fog. "over there." she flew down closer to a path to land. "looks like the perfect place to find a measure of courage.""here we are, the deepest part of the forest. i've seen enough. what about you?" a noise scared shiver making me turn to her. "don't worry uh probably just the wind. keep your eyes open. don't miss a thing." we wander around the forest. "what are we looking for?" we kept walking around. "uh..we'll know it when we see it." we continue our walk when i hear shiver yelp and run in front of us and down a slide like path. "shiver! no! hey!" i trip on something causing 2 nets to capture me and brietta. "i need to get her." i look down the hole as i hear her going farther and farther down. "something's coming." this causes me to look around. "don't move."

"looks like you took a wrong turn, princess." i look to see a man walk out from the right. "really? I hadn't noticed. think you could get us out of here?""tell me, who's bright idea was it to come here? only fools come to the forbidden forest.""and yet, you're here.""but i'm not swinging from a tree." he pulls a sword out and cuts the rope causing us to fall to the ground. he whistles causing a horse to come. "thank you, sir.""sir? the name's aidan.""i'm brietta and i guess you recognized my sister, princess y/n.""sister? i can see the resemblence."i don't see her.""who?""my bear cub.""let me guess, your cousin?""funny. where does this go?""to big trouble.""can you take me there?""forget it. your cub's gone for good.""fine, don't show me. i'll find her myself." i hop down the slide like shiver did. "hey! is she crazy?""apparently.""come on."

i go down a long and twisty slide into a big pot that's full of vegetables. i look over and find shiver, i run over to her. "shiver! don't worry. we're getting out of here." just than i heard loud and heavy footsteps. a door swings open and the footsteps made the pot we're in swing. i see a green giants head pop over the pot rim, he leans in closer. "mm more lunch. ollie like lunch." he walks away and started to throw more vegetables in. "carrots. turnips. ollie love lunch." he hums as he cuts something. "nice and warm?" shiver nods as she got a little more comfortable. "well we can't stay or we'll be stew! come on." ollie comes over and takes a bite of an onion before he burped in my face.

"ew gross." i wave the stench away from my face. "i like onions." he pushes his half eaten onions closer before pulling it back. "oh poor ollie. maybe after you eat us, you won't be so scrawny.""scrawny? what 'scrawny'?""you know weak, puny, skinny. i don't even know how you call yourself a giant. now, the goliath down the road? he's a real giant big and strong compared to him you're just a weakling.""weakling? i no weakling!" he punched the pots next to us, causes us to rock and shivers to jump into my arms. "well, he snapped a log in two with his bare hands." he grabbed a spare log and snaps it. "like that? ollie strong.""you can do that but the other giant ripped a door right off its hinges." i hear him walk away and the sound of wood splitting. he tilts us so we could see the door gone. "look at that. what else? what else can he do?""nevermind, you can't do it.""ollie can. ollie can do anything." he flexes his arm and kisses it.

"well, the other giant can tie himself to a post with a huge chain, lock it up, then break free with a single breath.""ha that's nothing." he drops us back down and walks away. i grabbed my hair ribbon and a carrot. hearing the sound of chains i throw the carrot tied to my ribbon and threw it through the handle. "yes.""who's the strongest giant now!" shiver jumps onto my back as i climb up the side of the giant pot. i throw my legs over and come up, ollie sees this and tries even harder to get out. jumping down to safety on the counter i grab my ribbon and untie it. "come back here! ollie wants lunch!" making it to the ground i stop and wave. "bye ollie!" we make it out in time before the whole house collapse.

we made it back to the forest and i stop to take a small breather. "oh you're all right and you have shiver." shiver waves at brietta making me smile down at her. "thankfully." i see aidan coming up behind her on his horse. "what are you doing here?" i crossed my arm and pop out my hip. "i was going to rescue you. again." he says as he jumps off the horse making me roll my eyes. shiver makes an aw noise at him. "you beat me to it." he puts his arm around his horse. "how did you do it?""some giant encouragement and a little ribbon." i hold out my ribbon as brietta comes closer. "a ribbon!? that's it? you're braver than i thought.""y/n hold it higher." i do as she asked as her eyes widen and she let's out a gasp. "it's your exact height.""i guess so.""your exact measure a measure of courage." she has excitement in her eyes and disbelief in her voice.