the magic of pegasus part 1

3RD POV ~

a purple with a horse flag blew in the wind of winter in a kingdom. the queen walked up the right flight of stairs with a present in her hand. walking down the hallway the guard in front of a door bows to her as goes to the door next to him. she knocks with a happy smile. "y/n..happy birthday." when she didn't get an answer she entered the room quickly. "y/n?" she looks around the room and doesn't see her causing her to drop the present and run deeper into the room. "y/n!" she started to pull on a string making a bell ring out, alerting the guard. "the princess is missing! the princess is missing!" he started to run over to the stairs. everyone got word and started to run around saying the same thing. the king walked in as a maid ran past him saying that. "again?"

Y/N POV ~

i was skating up in the mountains as to not be found and brought back so quickly to my parents. i jumped off a little cliff almost in a split before catching myself and gilding down a ice path. i continue and crouch holding my right leg straight as i went under a path. i was spinning around before seeing an even bigger cliff. i take a deep breath before jumping and spinning 180 before landing facing the cliff. i spin and glide all over happy to be outside of the castle again. suddenly i was knocked over making me fall on my behind.

i got up and wiped the shreds of snow on me and skate over to a hole in the snow across from me. i look at the snow before something popped out getting a little snow thrown at me making me chuckle. i look and see a little polar bears head sticking out. "there are easier ways to introduce yourself." the polar bear just looked up at me. "here let me help you." i go to take her out but she shakes her head with a shiver and chattering teeth. "oh don't be afraid." i gentle takes her out of the snow as she continued to shiver. she shakes the rest of the snow off her head.

"don't tell me your..cold." she nods with more shivers. "a cold polar bear, do you have a family?" i bring her to my chest as she shakes her head side to side. "well now you do, my name's y/n and i think i'll call you shivers." i pull her a little closer and started to skate home. i sneak back into the castle just barley missing my father. i get to the flight of stairs before going up the right ones to my room. "y/n is that you?""uh mother.""oh you're safe." i put shiver down around the corner of the stairs. i walk back to the landing in between the stairs in front of my mother.

she comes and hugs me as she cried a little. "what happened? we've been looking everywhere for you." my father demands as my mother got closer to him. "i'm fine father really.""we were worried sick. how many times have we told you don't leave the castle.""without our permission." they scolded me in sync. "i was just skating.""again?""why do you always worry so much? nothing's going to happen to me." i hear shiver making me turn to see her falling down the stairs. "aw.""a bear?""i made a friend. isn't she adorable?" she sits and smiles at us. "oh such a cute little face but it could bite you or-or scratch your eyes out!" shivers sneezes cutely by accident. "and the germs have you even thought of all the germs it might have!""this is what comes from leaving the castle."

"what do you want me to do? sit in my room all day?""yes!" they yell in sync again. "i'm not a baby anymore!""we know...we know. it just that-""i'm sorry. your mother and I can't take this constant worrying. our job is to keep you safe, and there's only one way to do that. no more ice skating!""what? i love skating.""it's for your own good.""father? mother, please!" mother just crossed her arms as father held out his hand making me shove my red skates into his hand aggressively. "it's not fair! you don't understand anything!" i started to cry as i started to walk up the stairs to my room. "you're ruining my life!" i speed walk to my room with shiver following after me.