princess charm school part 2

Y/N POV ~

"i can not do anything she can do." we watch her balance multiple books on her head as if it was nothing but child's play. she walks past us than turned and walked back to her mother. "pose proper pose demands respect an necessity for anyone in the royal life. thank you delancy. now princesses and lady royals let's see what you can do mhm, start with one book and glide, glide, smoothly, gracefully." hadley and is smile at me from the princess line as i smile back nervously. "i can balance a tray of coffee cups for customers right?" i talked to myself as i place the book on my head only to catch it from falling. "of course i've never done it on my head." i put it back on and started to walk with my arms out for a sense of balance.

3RD POV ~

hadley walk into front of dame devin as she bounces her book on her head like her soccer ball. "hadley your tenderising your brain stop." isla hums with her eyes closed past her. "that's lovely isla.""thank you dame devin.""if you want to be the crazy princess who hears music in her head." isla goes silent and walks the way she was originally going. lorraine walked by with her hands up focusing on the book. "lorraine your practicing pose not lifting weights." josette walks by while bonding her arms up and down. "like a princess josette not a migrating duck." portia walks by holding the book over her head. "portia..""what?""your doing fine." she walked away and started to watch all the girls form a start of a line.

Y/N POV ~

"come on. come on. do it for emily and blair." i was doing pretty good when i hear delancy. "did you get those shoes at a garage sale?" i look down at my shoes causing me to lose focus and fall forward into a girl causing an domino effect. everyone fell but portia. "is it nap time? how come nobody told me?" i used my arms to pick up my upper body. "you. what do you have to say for this disaster?" dame devin stands over me with her fist on her hips. "it was an accident dame devin i was trying to-""stand up!" her shout makes me get up quickly with my back turned to her. "your the lottery girl aren't you?""yes dame devin.""i should've known. meet my eyes girl, a true lady royal never hangs her head." i turn and look at her causing her to gasp for some reason. i look around in confused and uncomfortable silence. she keeps looking at me, getting a little closer. "mother? you were going to say something to y/n?" she looks at delancy before seeming to get her thoughts back. "yes. you are utterly unfit for the royal life. i want you out of this class. you might also think about if someone of your status should even stay someplace where you so clearly don't belong." she got in my face causing me to turn my head away. "i understand." is all i said before walking out of the class leaving everyone looking at me. thankfully after class it was lunch and the bell rung as i walked out the door. i was in the lunch line with hadley and isla. "there serving strawberry swirl today." the girl miranda handed it to me as i thanked her, she grabbed the last one as i walked away with hadley and isla. "don't let dame devin bug you. legend has it she's actually a reptile alien from the other side of the universe." hadley's comment made me and isla laugh as we found a table.

3RD POV ~

delancy watches as the 3 of them walked past. "you know what really bugs me portia?""gargling hand puppets?""when a commoner like y/n comes to princess charm school. she makes it..less special. she makes us less special." portia turned and watched as y/n sat down. "she does?""she totally does, a specialness is like this piece of cake." she takes portia's strawberry swirl cake. there's only so much to go around." she grabs a fork and takes some. "if y/n takes a huge chunk of it-" she puts the piece in her mouth. "what's left for us?""you stole my cake." portia tells her upset that delancy took some. "not me, y/n." she says pointing towards y/n with her fork. "how dare she, i wanted that cake." she side eyes y/n from where she was facing delancy. "don't worry i have a feeling she won't be around to steal cake much longer. wickellia." she calls her green assistant. "yes your royal sneakyness." delancy than started to whisper in her ear. wickellia nodded and flew away.