Uh, part one??

A/N: Hey <3, idk ig you're horny or smth rn. And I am here to help you. but before I start with the story, I need to remind you that there's no smut, BEFORE YOU GO BACK AND SEARCH FOR OTHERS WITH SMUT, I would love to make a chapter or something with smut but only if people ask for it. Otherwise I'd feel weird, but yeah.  If you don't recognize some lines from the movie, it's because I am lazy and I am not watching the whole movie again :).

I saw a different fanfic posting random photos and I feel like doing the same, ong.

Before we start, if you're new to fanfics ig, here's some info:
Y/n = Your name.
Y/l/n = Your last name
Y/e/c = Your eye color
Y/f/m = Your favorite movie
More info will be said in later chapters.

"What if I"

"What if I peed in the bed"

---

While on some sort of hike you stumble upon a beautiful 'forest' full of colorful Truffula trees, You've never seen this many before and you step back in complete shock.

"Oh my god.. This is so beautiful." You gasp, all of a sudden  the skies turn gray and a thunderstorm starts to quickly form. You feel the strong wind blow past you. You cover your face and see lightning hitting a tree stump. You run down to see what's going on.

---

When you arrive at the tree stump you notice a bunch of animals plus some weird yellow looking thing mourning. And everything is back to normal. You hide behind a tree and watch as the yellow guy walks away. Even though you're barely hidden behind the small tree.

You quietly follow it and watch as a tall and skinny guy is collecting fluff from a tree he chopped down, while whistling. You hide in a bush this time so you're less visible.

The yellow creature takes a grip of one of the fluffy things. The tall guy picks it put and notices a small hand, he looks under the fluff confused and notices.

"Hey!" it exclaimed, its eyebrows furrowed.

The tall guy falls back and lets out a yelp, crawling backwards on the grass.

"did you chop down this tree?!" The yellow creature asks and puts his hands on his hips.

''Uh... Nooo.'' The tall guy lies, he stands up on one knee and says, ''who did it??'' 

He looks to his right and points, ''*gasp* What's that?!'' He says to distract the yellow creature. It looks at the direction he's pointing. The tall guy lifts his axe up and drops in on a bear besides him and blames it on the bear. 

''I think he did it.'' The tall guy says and points at the bear.

The creature looks at him annoyed, not fooled at all.

''Leave!'' The yellow guy barks.

''Vacate the premises! Take your ax and get out!'' It shouts angrily.

''Aaaaanddd, who are you?'' The tall guy asks and pokes the creatures butt.

''Wah- wh- I-I'm the Lorax!!'' He says and points at himself.
''Guardian of the forest!'' Lorax shrugs with one of his eyebrows raised.
''I speak for the trees..'' He says.

The tall guy shrugs and stands up, while putting his thumb on his chin.

''So you're telling me, you just didn't see me magically appear out of that stump?'' Lorax asks shocked and offended.
''With all the lightning and thunder and stuff?''
'' You didn't see any of that?'' Lorax pouts.

''No! But that sounds amazing!'' The tall guy says and pretends to believe him.
''Can I see some of that?'' He asks, while putting his hands together.

''Uh, yeah, I could show ya..'' Lorax shrugs. ''But that's not how it works!'' He says and crosses his arms.

''Okay! uhm..'' The tall guy puts his finger under his lips, ''Didn't really happen. '' He quickly points at Lorax then puts his finger under his lips again.
''Oh! i know what you want!'' he says and pokes Lorax's nose,