EP 2 : KYOTSU HAYASHI

Start from the beginning

"Alright, everyone, settle down. It's time for our math test," the teacher said as she entered the classroom. We all took out our textbooks and prepared ourselves.

I have remembered everything. That's a good thing for Me

As the teacher distributed the test papers, I took mine and glanced over the questions. I took a deep breath and began to fill in the answers.

I can solve every questions easily.

~Akihiko pov~

I scrunched up my face as I read over the questions, unsure of how to answer them.

Huh!! Teacher haven't told us how to solve these questions..that's unfair!!

As I was trying to concentrate on the questions, I heard a voice from my left. "Not understanding anything?..why would you understand, you focus on akari instead of study " Dai whispered while giggling. I gritted my teeth and tried to block him out.

So, teacher have told us about it..I'm dumb frr

I handed my test to the teacher and sat back down at my desk. Akari turned to me and asked, "Hey, how was the test?".

Worst test ever

I rubbed the back of my head and said, "It was a piece of cake." She smiled and nodded in agreement.

Ahh tomorrow held my hand and today winked at me. This girl will eventually make me a simp

I felt a sharp tap on my back and turned around to see Fuji grinning at me. "How was the test?" he asked. I forced a smile and said, "It was a piece of cake." He laughed and said, "You're such a liar." I gritted my teeth. "Stfu Fuji" I mumbled.

~~~~~

"It's so nice to have a break in the middle of the day, thanks to our chemistry teacher to get absent" I said, stretching my arms. "Definitely," Akari said, nodding her head.

Ahhh what a happiness

"What are you drawing?" Akari asked, peering over my shoulder. I jumped and said, "Nothing!" She giggled and said, "Come on, show me."

"You're so talented," Kobayashi-san said, admiring my drawing. I blushed and said, "Thanks, I try." She leaned in and said, "You're so creative."

The door opened and our math teacher appeared.

Ahhhhhh does he is going to teach maths again? Nah I don't wanna do maths

The chemistry teacher is out, so you l  can play basketball, football, badminton, etc. Maths teacher said, I sighed with relief

Oh my gawd yes , yes ,yes

"Hey hey aki, let's have a basketball match" Haruki says. I nodded

"You play basketball ?, I would like to see" she said and smiled. I nodded at her

~Kyotsu pov~

-After that, I headed to the field. I'm not really into sports, but I know how to play. If someone challenges me, I'll accept, but I don't feel like playing right now. So I just sat down.

A girl sat next to me. "Hi, I'm Fuyuko Hayakawa," she said, glancing at me. "What do you want?" I asked. "Oh, don't be so mean," she said, patting my head. "Don't touch me without permission," I said, irritated. She sighed. "You're acting like a girl," she said. "Hey, don't touch me without permission, you naughty girl! Help!" she said, pretending to be in distress.

Ah huh..what a weirdo girl...!

"You're such a weirdo," I said, shaking my head. "I just wanted to make you laugh," she said, grinning. "Well, weird things don't make me laugh," I said. "Oh, come on, don't be like that," she said, pouting. "Then do something impressive," I challenged her.

~Akihiko POV"

"That's a good idea," I said, "I could use a break." "Me too," he said, panting. "Let's take a break and rest for a while," I suggested. Everyone agreed. We all sat down, but I decided to stand up.

~Kyotsu pov~

That girl got towards to Akihiko and kicked his ass. "See I kicked his ass, now are you gonna be my friend" she shouted from there. "What's impressive in it" I rolled my eyes. Akihiko fell "ahhhh" he moaned, "anyone can kick his ass" I sighed. "Hey, hey what you mean by anyone can kick my ass" he yelled. "I meant you're too weak" I spoke.

The new student giggled.

~Akihiko pov~

"You know it's not worth it," Fuji said to me. "Why brother" I asked. "Because Kyotsu always wins," Haru laughed, causing everyone to giggle except for me and Kyotsu.

Ahhh Don't tease me like that infront of akari...
~

~~~~~

School is over. I'm in home, having my dinner. "Ane.. you really cook like mom" I smiled widely. She giggled and smiled "btw, tomorrow is my holiday. Let's go to watch movie tonight" she spoke. "Yayyy." I shouted.

After having my dinner. I went to my room and fell asleep in my comfortable bed.

To be continue