Ch O3: The Six Flame Chasers

---This chapter is Written by Void-King---

___________

In the dense forest filled with monsters, we see a beautiful girl with long white hair. She is wearing a white dress with a black sailor collar and a teal necktie, a black high-waist skirt, black thigh-high boots, and detached black-trimmed miko-like sleeves with black ribbon scarves and teal ribbon bows.

She is holding two katanas, each with a different color. In her left hand, she holds a white katana, and in her right hand, she holds a red katana.

She is facing off against a group of monsters ranging from A to SS class.

***

My name is Rimuru Tempest, or now known as Ariana and The Chaos Creator in the Cardinal's world.

Right now, I'm fighting hordes of monsters, ranging from beast-type monsters like the Dark Wolf to insect-type monsters like the Bladed Mantis. Each monster I encounter serves as a way for me to familiarize myself with this new body that  I have.

While lost in my thoughts, one of the Bladed Mantises swings its spiky arms towards me.

I jump backward to avoid it and swing Moonlight to generate a deadly Wind Slash.

Moonlight is the white soul weapon that belongs to the real Ariana. I'm able to use her soul weapon since our souls have fused into one.

As I deliver my wind slash, a Black Bear called a Horned Bear swings its paws towards me

A Black Bear is bear five times larger than an average Earth Bear with razor-sharp claws and a black spiky horn on its forehead.

I use the Red Katana in my right hand to block its attack, but it's too powerful and sends me flying a few meters away.

I use my Wind Magic to stop my body from flying further and as a booster to propel myself toward the Horned Bear. I use Moonlight to cut its head off.

Using the momentum, I twist my body to the right to cut down all the remaining monsters with my two katanas.

After a few minutes, I manage to defeat all of them.

After defeating all the monsters, I store their bodies in my storage and return Moonlight to its scabbard on my hips.

Then, I look at the Red Katana on my right hand. Its name is Alette, the Sword of Reality. As the name implies, it's a sword capable of bending reality to a certain extent.

This is also a soul weapon that belongs to Amakawa Mizaki, the person who was controlling this body before I took over.

If my memories serve me right, Mizaki lives on Earth, it's not the same Earth I once lived on, but a different one. On her Earth, something called a Dungeon appeared one day and started wreaking havoc all around the world.

Modern weapons such as tanks, aircraft, and guns didn't affect the monsters at all.

And when humanity lost all hope of surviving that madness, six individuals appeared.

They killed monsters and protected civilians using their weapons.

Later on, those six individuals became known as the Six Flame Chasers, also known as the Six Legendary Heroes who saved the Earth from its destruction.

Each of them has the power to harness flames that control specific elements of our existence, and those flames manifest in the form of a soul weapon.

The Green Flame harnesses the power of time, and its soul weapon takes the form of a green double pistol wielded by a person named Tatsuya.