"No he won't. He shook me last week, and called me a dirty whore of a daughter today." I frowned. "Well why would he do that?" I set up, looking into her watery orbs.

She adverted her eyes to me, seeming extremely nervous to speak. "You can tell me... I won't get mad." Rubbing her cheek, I assured her. "You usually do get mad, when you say that." Her body shaking slightly.

"I promise you I will not get mad." I leaned over her, turning on her lamp as well. "Now I can see you more properly. Now spill." I chuckled.

Malarie blew out a low deep breath, looking at me the whole time. "Jason I'm pregnant, a-and it's your baby... d-don't hit me." She winced, covering her face.

My mouth fell agape, practically leaving an open invitation for anything to get inside. I was aware of Malarie tapping and poking me. Though I couldn't pull myself to my senses.

"Jason please say something?" Malarie poked my arm, leaving me still astonished. I'm three weeks now, and I'm scared." She yet again tried to get me to speak.

"M-my dad threatened me to get an abortion or leave. He also wants to meet you." As she said that, I snapped to my senses. Angry senses.

"What the fuck! No you will not get an abortion, do you hear me. And you know I can't meet him. I'm a fugitive for Christ sakes." I uttered lowly in here face. She gulped loudly, nodding her head. "How do I know your aren't lying about your "dad" wanting the abortion? What if it's you?" I tested.

"I'm young, but I wouldn't abort the baby. I've decided putting it up for adoption." That one little word, made my heart break into small pieces.

"You won't be putting my child up for adoption. You will keep him." I stated, crossing my arms. "I'm not keeping it, I have a life, a future ahead. What about college? You did this to me Jason, you lied to me about using condoms." Her words echoing inside the room.

"I know I lied. I made sure to cum inside of you. A lot at that. I have been asking and asking, for a baby. And you was being such a stubborn little twat. So I took precautions and started fucking you without condoms. I wanted a kid damn it! Clearly I have one now. I will never forgive you, if you try to get rid of him." Screaming, I held her hands above her head, as I hovered over her.

She turned her face away from me, crying as I stared intensely at her. That's when I saw a bruise above her cheekbone. I know I didn't do it. I haven't touched her. My blood boiled throughout my entire body.

I let go of her wrist dangerously slow, turning her face around to me. "Who in the fuck did this to your face?" I gently rubbed the light pink bruise with my fingers, making her wince.

"It's nothing really. I-I just ran into the wall at home." Malarie lied terribly. "I'm not going to ask you again! Now I'm getting very angry here, so just tell me who in the hell did that to your face?"

"M-my brother." She squeaked out, covering her mouth. "Greg? Is he the one?" I pinched the bridge of my nose, trying to keep my anger at bay.

"Y-yes... but it was nothing. Jason let's go to bed."

:::

Malarie's POV

Jason was pacing around the room, with that deadly look in his eye. He for sure wanted to kill Greg. I couldn't let him do that. Even if Greg smack the crap out of me.

Let's just say, I said a smart remark, which had me on the ground in the kitchen. My mom was the only one, who could save me from my brother. He was legit trying to hurt me, I have never seen him that angry in my life.