The Hell Of Blades

Start from the beginning

Y/N pov

I opened my eyes but everything looked blurry so I blinked my eyes till I could see better. Pyo jae hwan came with a bowl of water, he placed on the table when he noticed I was conscious, he kneeled down and asked "Are you okay?". I nodded my head for some reason I felt super cold, "what happened to me?" I asked him. "You collapsed in front of the funeral hall" he explained. "Oh, I feel cold" I said shivering. "Do you feel cold?" He asked, standing up he wrapped a blanket around me. "What happened at that place earlier?" He asked kneeling back down. "I saw kids, twice" I responded. "How did they look like?" He inquired. "They're sisters. They were wearing pretty dresses and unmatching shoes" I described them. "Aren't they ghosts?" He asked. I raised my eyebrow confused. "When ghosts pretend to be humans, they do certain things the opposite way" he explained. "You said you don't believe in ghosts" I commented. "Wait" he said and ran to a book shelf, he took out a book (Short legends of Joseon/Short scary legends of Joseon), he came and stood infront of me, opening the book, he said "I looked into it, and that funeral hall was originally a burial ground for kids." (A burial ground for kids: A burial ground for burying bodies of dead children in the past) "A burial ground for kids? Where they used to bury dead kids back in time?" I asked. "Yes, they got rid of that and built a funeral hall" he confirmed. "By the way, jae hwan." I said, he looked up and said "yes?". That's when I noticed something, "why are you holding a book upside down since a moment ago?" I asked curiously. Suddenly the lights in the house started flickering, I looked around in fear. I heard giggling from down , I looked down and saw the sisters. "We got caught" they said and disappeared below the sofa. I stood up in fear and shock and went away from the sofa, I fearfully look around, from who knows where they might appear. I look down at book on the floor.

Third person pov

The Hell Of Blades

The old hag bought Lee Yeon to a bridge, lee Yeon stood infront of the bridge. "Cross the bridge. Once you've taken a step, you can never turn around and come back" she warned. Can I do it? With this body? Lee Yeon thought.

Y/N pov

Thank goodness the lights are back to normal! but Lee Yeon's words rang in my mind, Whatever it is, if you can see it it means it can see you, too. This bag contains red beans in the number of your age. Don't lose it. Keep it with you. I took out the bean bag from my pocket and Lee Yeon's name fell from my lips. I heard the door Bell ring, I looked at the doorbell camera's screen.... nobody was there, I switched it off.

Third person pov

Lee Yeon looked at the old hag and said "Old hag, I'll be back soon", she rolled her eyes and yelled "A sinner is crossing the hell of blades!" The fires on the side of the bridge grew bigger. Lee Yeon took a deep breath and placed his first two steps on the bridge. A knife flew and slashed his cheek, as he kept walking a knife slashed his arm, as knife kept flying towards him, he grabbed the ropes to support him.

Y/N pov

Something flashed in my mind, MY PHONE!. I went near the sofa to check when suddenly a light switched on near the entry door but before it was off. "Who's there?" I asked shakily. The light switched off but when I turned it switched back on. I gasped and began counting the number of times this happened, "1..2..3..4..5" when suddenly it started flickering like crazy. "What do you want from me?"I screamed. I felt hands grab my legs, I look down and see the sisters, "Give us your body. We want your body" the said and started shaking my legs.

Third person pov

The knives kept flying towards Lee Yeon as he tried to avoid them.