Chapter 15 - Punishment

Start from the beginning

No, we'd both enjoy that, immensely. Even if she shivered in a heady mix of anticipation and fear on my lap now as I played with her responsive little body. I was certain she'd enjoy the spanking with the plug inside her. A new twist I was looking forward to introducing her to.

But if I truly ever had to punish her...

It was so rare for any acolyte to breach their contract. For those here on a demon deal, Nabu handled it. For those earning passage off Muspelheim, well, I tended to leave that to Claw to handle when it came to the temple acolytes. Many chose a physical punishment and sale of their contract to the labour market, over being released into Muspelheim with no protectors. Sexist of me, perhaps, but it infuriated me to see the females reduced to strips of bloody flesh.

Mist didn't fit either of those, though. Not really. Unable to resist the siren call of her warm scent, I dipped my tongue into her glistening cunt and groaned as her taste hit me. By Tiamat, she was delicious. No matter how many times I feasted on her, it was never enough.

She hadn't agreed to a deal to come here. Nor was she on the list of races we preyed upon. Not because we were afraid of Asgard. I almost snorted at the absurdity of the thought.

No, it was to our benefit to keep Asgard as guardians of Earth and not disrupt our supply chains. Demons weren't altruistic enough to be Earth's guardians—fuck, just considering what Lamashtu would do if given free rein had me shuddering. Binding her ability to portal had been the one good thing I'd gotten my father to agree to. Yes, Asgard had demonstrated good stewardship over the millennia and we definitely wanted to maintain the status quo.

As much as I didn't regret it, Nabu never should have agreed to accept Mist as a tribute offering from the Winter Realm. Not once he'd realized her race. The Unseelie wouldn't get away with attempting to pit us against the Asgardians.

"Are you ready for your punishment?"

Her eyes widened as I tugged on the plug in her ass. "Yes, my lord."

The husky tone had my cocks aching. As much as I hated the idea, I'd have to give up my kitten... eventually. My fingertips stroked over her supple pale flesh, enjoying the hint of blue undertone that matched her gorgeous hair and those spectacular passion-drenched eyes that watched every move I made. By the Abyss, such a feast.

"What happens to bad fucktoys that don't obey their master's orders? That cum without permission?" I growled as I unbuckled the leather straps from her wrists and ankles.

Mist licked her lips, eyes darting between my hands and my face. "They get spanked and fucked hard in the ass," she murmured.

I flipped her face down to brace her hands on the stone in front of my throne and her knees spread to either side of my thighs. A distinct advantage to her immortal strength, I could put her in numerous positions that humans just couldn't manage to hold for long. Yet my little loyal Valkyrie would fight to get her reward.

"Yes, kitten, they do," I growled, then peppered her muscular curvaceous ass with a series of strikes that brought a red flush to her skin. Every echoing smack and moan from those plump lips had blood surging hotly in my cocks.

"Do you like that, Mist?" I asked, the answer already apparent in the arch of her back, ass raised and begging for more as her little cunt dripped. "Do you want more?"

"Please, my lord. Please," she cried.

And I fucking loved hearing her beg.

Another series on the backs of her thighs, ass and even over the plug added to the glowing heat from her skin and she whimpered, shoving back towards me. Flushed, tender folds swollen to a dark hue with her arousal, she was perfection and it sent my own raging need flaring. I clenched my teeth, trying to hold on longer. Fuck. Especially at the sight of that pretty pussy trembling.

"I want you to cum for me, kitten. Cum as I spank this little needy cunt that isn't going to get my primary cock. Because where is that massive dragon cock going, Mist?" I growled.

At the first smack of her wet folds, she screamed, body bucking.

"Where?" I snarled, smacking her again and yanking out the plug.

"My ass!" she yelled, then gasped as I impaled her ass on my thicker, top cock.

"Yes," I growled, surrounded by the tight, wet clench of her body. With ruthless strength, I lifted her back to meet my chest and drove her hips up and down on my cock. In less than a minute, she came again, her little ass squeezing my cock, but I wasn't done with her yet, fucking her right through the orgasm.

My fingers wrapped around her throat as my other hand smacked her cunt hard over and over as she shrieked.

"Bad, bad kitten! Did I give you permission to cum on my cock? To let your tight little ass try to milk the cum from me?"

"No! I'm sorry. I'm sorry, my lord. Please, please let me cum," she cried, panting and squeezing her nipples in punishing twists.

I hid my grin in her hair as I continued to slap her pussy and fuck her ass. I would wring exquisite pleasure from her until she passed out, too sated to stay awake with the endorphins flooding her system.

"I'm already fucking your ass, Mist. And spanking you. What should your additional punishment be?" I purred into her ear, letting my fangs graze her sensitive nape as another orgasm swamped her overloaded nerve endings.

"Fuck my pussy. Please, please let me have your second cock," she moaned.

Already poised at her entrance and coated in her weeping arousal, I groaned as I sank my prehensile cock within her little cunt and jack hammered her moist depths. By the Abyss, there was nothing more satisfying than taking both her holes at the same time in a primal, ruthless fucking, as deep and rough as she could tolerate, until my seed and scent claimed every luscious inch of her inside and out.

Yet even with my tough immortal Valkyrie, I was careful to not savagely pound between her thighs that way, every day. Pleasure was my goal, and even my greedy dragon self knew not to damage my precious females. No, I wanted them to crave me, crave my touch and the pleasure I brought them, and as Mist came again, her hoarse cries sent my own climax surging.

My roar echoed through the throne room, with Mist twitching and jerking against me as hot ropes of cum bathed her insides, filling her and swelling her abdomen. By the time I caught my breath, she was limp in my arms and I cradled her against me, rubbing her belly. I might not be able to keep her, but I'd sure as fuck breed her if I could manage it before I had to let her go. Immortals were so rarely fertile, yet the idea of her and Anna both bearing my children had my cocks stiffening inside her.

"Beautiful little Valkyrie," I whispered into her hair, rocking her in a slow, gentle glide. "Sleep, kitten." When she woke, I'd pose my question about spying for me. Maybe with her help, I'd finally get the answers I needed.