-Chapter 13-

Sebastian POV

Before I finish, I bit into my mate's soft flesh in the crook of his neck. A strangled gasp came out of him, then he went limp. When I pulled out and saw him pass out with my mark on him, a moment of peace and pure joy entered me, like a breath of fresh air I didn't know I needed.

I picked up my limp mate are carried him into the master bathroom. As we walked, he started to come to.

"Can you sit up on your own, Mate?"

"Mhm..."

I set him on the toilet and run to the tub so I can start the bath. I need to give him the proper care so he is as comfortable as possible. I slip in some lavender Epsom Salt to make him sleepy, which he already is, but there is no hurt in some little extra help.

The toilet had a little wall beside it. When I peeked behind it, I saw my gorgeous mate passed out yet again behind it. I picked up his limp body again and made my way across the bathroom. I, as gently as a could, set him into the front of the bath and slip my way behind him. He slipped perfectly between my legs.

After about 30 minutes I thought that he went back to sleep. "Baby... You there?" as I lay a kiss on his neck, making sure to be tender around the area of his new mark. 

"Mhm..." It was a mumbled reply but a response no less.

"Was it good? Did you like it?" I know questioning him is not the best idea, but I will worry about that later.

"Sleepy time... Questions later, please."

My adorable mate was making my heart melt with that reply. I snuggled into his neck. "Alright, questions later. Except one.."

His tired eyes turn towards me, questioning,
"What?"

What do you want for dinner? I can get you anything."

"Whatever you want..."

"Do you want me to give you opinions?"

"Sure.."

"Chinese?"

"No."

And we went on and on till...

"A hamburger?"

"Yes!"

"Ok, I will order some, from where?"

"MickeyD's!!!!!!"

His eye lit up like a child's. All the tiredness left him for a second. He tried to get out of the bath ... that did not work out in his favor. As soon as he stood up, not even getting out of the bath, his knees bucked. Luckily, I was able to catch him.

"Are you ok baby?"

"No!!!"

"What's wrong?"

"You went too hard. My ass, back, and legs hurt like I am being stabbed through them with a dull knife!!"

"Baby, I don't think that is possible. However, I will get you medicine for the pain. Hopefully, it will lessen, if not go away."

"Can you carry me to our room?"

"Sure, sweetheart. I am going to order from DashingDoors so that we don't have to go anywhere. Is that ok?"

"Yep...Can- wait never mind..."

"No, tell me. What do you want?"

He turned away from me and said, "It's nothing just forget I said anything..."

I wanted to know what he wanted. I didn't want to cut him off or not allow him things just because his parents abused him.

"No, baby tell me what you want. We will be doing whatever you want until we get home."

"Ok... Can we..." he breaks eye contact with me which is slightly worrying some.

I pull his chin so his eyes meet my own, "Tell me, sweet boy." I lean down to his ear, "What do you want to do?" I grab his inner thigh causing him to let out a squeak. By this time he had moved back in between my legs again.

"Can we eat on the bed and watch tv during dinner. Please."

"Can I eat you after?"Adobis whipped around so fast, I thought be might be the Flash. His face was the prettiest shade of red. It suits him so well. I move my hand to his crotch, which makes him whipped. I lean forward to his ear again, "Can I sweet boy? Can I eat you up? Can I taste you on my tongue?"

"After tomorrow night!" my beautiful boy moaned.

"Ok... That sounds good to me." I kiss his neck again. "Why don't we get some food in you hmm? How does that sound?"

I squeezed his crotch and he gasped, "Yes, please!" He bucked into my hand. His eye started to roll.

Before he could do anything I pulled away, "Ok. We have to get out of the bath my love."

"Ok. Can you help me get out of the tub? You ruined my ability to get up by myself for the time being."

"Of course. I already said I would. Why wouldn't I? I am sorry for your back. Next time I will work you more and fuck you slower and softer."

"I don't know? It's ok, I really enjoyed it. Don't change anything you did. It was amazing last night. Not like when I was 12 at all."

Did something happen when he was 12? I will ask him later. I bet he probably doesn't want to talk about it now.

"Hmmm, well let me get out and dry off. Then I will get you, put you on the bed, dress you in comfortable clothes, and order our food. Does that sound good to you?"

"Yes, Alpha."

"Ok. Do you want to wear my clothes or yours?"

"Yours will be good. I can scent them up. Everyone will know that I belong to you and you belong to me."

"Ok, sweet boy." I crack a smile. He can be a hoot sometimes.

I did exactly what I said I was going to do. Once our food got to the cabin, we ate it while watching different drama shows on the tv. The rest of the night carried on like this. It was so amazing.

I can not believe that I have to wait for tomorrow...