-Chapter 3-

The next morning, we all woke up early. Starting to plan the attack, Kaiden said we should all separate and attack from different angles. Apparently we were supposed to go on several of these in this one trip but Alpha Colton and my father decided with the attack that happened a couple days ago we should just do one attack at a time.

Alpha said we have enough people to attack in groups of two so that is what we are going to do. Hopefully this all works out.

"And Adobis will be with me" Sebastian said.

"Why?" Cameron was starting to push again.

This wasn't the first time this has happened. There were several instances during the night between the three of us.

"Because I'd rather be with him than with you" I retorted.

"Whatever" he rolled his eyes. He was getting on Alpha Sebastian's nerves. I dont think they will be working together anytime soon

We all separate and surround the rogue camp. I thought it would be bigger.

"Adobis pay attention" Alpha Sebastian was not very impressed with my daydreaming.

"Sorry.....So, this is my first training?"

"Yea, you have to start harder than everyone else. You will be Beta within the year."

"Don't you think that it's a little fast?"

"Yea but you father has trained you. You should be fine."

I hated my father training. He has always trained me harder then everyone else. It gets overwhelming sometimes. I know I am a submissive and that is the reason. Ever since I was found out my parents haven't loved me and I dont have friends. At least I am not an omega, that would be horrible. They get treated horribly.

Because I am just shy of 18, I still have not found my mate, and my mate cant find me. My parents are hoping for someone more submissive than I am so that I can be more dominant. I am hoping for a dominant so that I can have someone care for me and I wont have to be so dominant all of the time.

We all make it to the gate.

Sebation looks back at me "I want to you stay be my at all times. Do you hear me?"

"Yes Sir"

"Alright....And no day-dreaming. It could get you killed."

"Of course I wont. This is serious"

"Well you were just doing it so" He looks at me with a knowing look.

"Alright sorry I will follow you lead Alpha."

He looked back at me again with an even more annoyed look.

"Sorry, sorry, I forgot"

"Whatever"

We got into the camp. All we had to do was take out the leader. Then we would round them all up and see who could be saved.....and who was too far gone. It was a sad process but if we could get them back on their feet to become werewolves again it was a good sight to see.

Our group and Alpha Cameron's group are going for the "Alpha", or leader. The rest of the groups are going to round the other rogues up.

We get into the main building area without setting anything off. We get into the building...this is horrible. This wasn't just rogues but slave traders as well. No one spots us yet, so Sebastian and Cameron go for the leader. Normally, like this one, there is only the leader. There is no chain of command, so once you get the leader it all crumbles. The others and I wait and watch until the Alphas get the leader and traders. Most of the time, they get killed, as well just because of how horrible they treat omegas and betas.

Sebastian POV

We got into the main building and holy fuck. It was worse than we all thought. This was just supposed to be a rogue camp but there were also traders as well.

Cameron and I sneak up to the leader. I am surprised no one has seen us. Now that may sound like a trap, but most rogues dont have anything going for them besides their wolf.

We get behind him. Looking up, and I can see Adobis waiting for our signal. He looks upset. This is where he would be if he was kicked from our pack by his parents or was in a less progressive pack......

Cameron waits but I strike.

The leader goes down but doesn't die.

"What the fuck are you doing." Cameron yells as he comes over.

"Finish him off I want to go home." I look up and see them all waiting for the signal...and I give it. All of them go and start unchaining betas and omegas and do whatever needs done, but Adobis stays there. I make my way over.

"You alright Little one?"

He looks at me with a funky face "Little one?"

"Yea every time you call me Alpha I am going to call you Little One"

"Oh..."

Adobis POV

"You alright Little One?" I look up at Alpha Sebastian. Why did he call me that?

"Little One?"

He looks at me smirking "Yea every time you call me Alpha, I am going to call you Little One."

I looked up at him again...I kinda liked the feeling it gave me, but I didn't know what it was so I just said "Oh..."

"Anyway, are you going to go or just stand there?" I get up and start walking away.

"I am going to go help." I liked when he called me that. Why did I like it when he called me that? I need to wait for my mate to take me away from my parents. I hope that he didn't notice my internal panic. I may like him but I cant deal with that right now. I have to wait for my mate.

Some people are going to stay behind and others will come here when we get back. I don't know what they are going to do with the omegas and betas that are here, because of how many are here. I will just have to find out later.

After we get all of the rogues gathered up, and all the omegas and betas free, we set up a quick guard that will stay here 'till the others get here, and then this will become a post to both packs here.

We left shortly, just the way we came, and nothing eventful happened. Alpha Cameron and his people departed from us, and we all got safely home. We are going to have to write a report on what happened at the camp, and give it to my father and Alpha Colton but that is all we have to do.