Chapter 8

Recap:
"You could just be tricking us to follow you, and so when we let our guard down you can attack us" - Ace said very bitterly.

"And Luffy stop playing with those toys and come over here" - Ace demanded.

Luffy stopped playing with the toys and went to Ace a bit upset about the fact he had to stop playing with his toys.

'Hmm what a stingy kid' - Melx thought.

---------------------------------

3rd person POV

--------------------------------

It's been 8 hours since the boys have gotten kidnapped. The Whitebeard pirates were holding some people hostage, demanding answers.

Ace, Sabo and Luffy were having their evening snack. Ace was still having trouble trusting their new "caretaker".

"Kids we'll be in our room, if you need anything just knock" - Melx said as he started to walk away with Jolx.

As soon as they were gone, Ace started falling them.

"Ace, where are you going?" - Luffy asked with his faced stuffed with different types of food.

"I'm following them, what 8f there planning something behind our backs?!" - Ace whispered as he Watched them from the corner.

"Is that really necessary?" - Sabo asked trying to change Ace's mind. "Yeah duh, who knows what there planing?" - Ace whispered as he started to follow them closely behind secretly.

Sabo sighed as he started to follow Ace. Luffy giggled to himself, quickly finished his food and he followed behind Sabo.

"When are they going to be here?" - A muffled voice said behind the door.

"What are they talking about?" - Luffy whispered, trying to figure out what's going on.

"Be quiet and patient then maybe you'll find out" - Sabo whispered back to Luffy.

"They said they'll be here in 2 days, all we gotta due is keep them occupied" - Another muffled voice stated. The boys just kept quiet and listened real carefully.

"Think about all that money will get once we turned them into the marines"

"I know right we'll be stinkin' rich, these kids our so gullible that they fell right into our trap"

"We not that Ace brat, he wasn't as gullible as the other 2"

"Yeah, neither was Sabo, the only reason there staying with us is because of that Luffy kid"

"I know but I don't care, as long as I get my money then were fine"

*Laughing*

As soon as they heard that, they were shocked, stunned, and terrified.

"I knew it!" - Ace whispered. "T-they lied?" - Luffy asked as tears began to swell up in his eyes. A sigh was heard from Sabo as he took both of there hands and started to speed walk quietly away from the door.

"We need to hurry up and leave, before they find us, and realize we know what there going to do with us" - Sabo stated.

"Great Idea, can we come along with you?" - A voice behind Sabo said. Sabo immediately stopped in fear, as he slowly turned around to see both Ace and Luffy passed out with Melx and Jolx right behind him.

All of a sudden it became dark.

Words : 507

----------------------------------

Failed Escape

----------------------------------