Chapter 7

Recap:

"H-hey where are we going I want Ice cream!" - Luffy said clearly upset at his to brothers.

"Shhh, Luffy where playing Hide & Seek tag, Tatchs it" - Ace quickly explained to Luffy, As they made their way to the forest.

"Oh okay!" - Luffy said happily believing his older brother.

----------------------------------

3rd Person POV

----------------------------------

Ace and Sabo quickly made their escape with Luffy. They ran through town not caring if they ran into people.

They quickly found themselves in a cave. They were lost. They didn't know where they were.

"Hey um Sabo?" - Ace asked a bit nervously.

"Yes Ace?" - Sabo repiled.

"Do you happen to know where we are?" - Ace asked.

"No" - Sabo said.

"WAIT DOES THAT MEAN WHERE LOST, I DON'T WANNA BE LOST, I NEVER EVEN GOT MY ICE CREAM!" - Luffy started to cry, very sad about him not getting Ice cream.

"SHUT UP LUFFY!" - Ace yelked at him

"Why did I agree with this? I'm supposed to get us out of trouble not agre with it" - Sabi muttered disappointed at himself.

"We should've just stayed with Tatch..." - Sabo said to his now 2 fighting brothers.

"ABSOLUTELY NOT! THERE DANGEROUS!" - Ace yelled at Sabo, thinking he said the dumbest thing known to man.

"And plus this is the perfect place to escape from them" - Ace argued with Sabo.

"Well, Well, Well, what is 3 kiddos doing out here in the forest?" - A mysterious person with a mask on asked creepily to the 3 younger boys infront of him.

That made the ASL trio jump at the sudden voice.

"N-none of your businesses" - Ace answered cautiously.

"Oh what a shame are you lost?" - The man asked.

"Yeah! How'd you know?" - Luffy asked happily to the unknown man.

"LUFFY!" - Both Ace & Sabo yelled at Luffy.

"Well that's too bad... Why don't you follow me? I can take you to a safe place..." - The man said, emphasizing the safe.

"NO WAY IN HELL!" - Ace yelled at the man infront of him, getting into a protective stance.

"Ace remember we don't have our pipes..." - Sabo whispered to Ace, also in a protective stance.

'Damn it, I forgot that we didn't have our pipes, that old fart oldbeard didn't let us take it' - Ace thought as he was trying to figure out what to do.

'We could probably take him down together as a team without our pipes, I mean Ace has the power to go on fire and Luffy... Well he can stretch?' - Sabo also thought to himself trying to figure out what to do in this situation.

'Hmm I'm hungry, wish I had my Ice cream right now... Meat sounds better though..." - Luffy thought to himself, still wanting food.

● ■ ●