Chapter 1

A/N:
This is my first story so I really hope you enjoy it. Please if you can, give me some feed back about the story and some things I could correct. I'll try my best it make there reactions cannon as possibly, I'm very sorry if there not. I haven't gotten to marine ford arc yet I'm at where there headed to the new world. Thank you for reading this story, Enjoy.

Thought: '...'

Speaking:"..."

Action:*...*

Reading each others mind: '..."

Third person POV
----------------------------------

???: "Be quiet he might find us." A young boy whispered. He had Wavy raven black hair with black eyes that looked like he was ready to kill someone. He had an yellow shirt with red shorts.

???: "U know he's gonna find us either way, quiet or not." this boy had whispered back to the boy with wavy hair. He had on a Dark Navy blue top hat with a blue goggles around it. He had a white shirt and a Dark navy blue Vest with the same colored pants. He had baby blue eyes that were as gentle as the sea but also cold as ice.

???: "Shishishi think we'll be able to beat Jiji at Hide and Seek today?" A boy who looked exactly like the boy with raven black hair. Except his hair was more straight and he didn't have any freckles on his face. His eyes were a bright brown that looked so innocent and pure that you would fall in love immediately just by looking at them. He was also very short for his age you would think he was Six or Five but he wasn't. He had a red shirt with black shorts.

???: "Luffy SHUT UP he might find us and were not playing Hide and Seek!" The boy with black wavy hair whispered but it sounded more like a yell at the the other raven haired kid.

The boy now called Luffy just laughed and then apologized.

The three boys seemed to be hiding in a large bush. The sky was very bright that day, not a cloud in it. It was also very hot outside too, so hot that you could probably crack an egg on the sidewalk and you would be able to fry.

It would be the perfect time to play with your friends and have fun. But no these poor boys had to hide from their grandpa due to his harsh training.

Their grandpa was tall and has Blackish-white hair. He has a marine uniform on and was very strong built. His name is Garp he is considered to be the Marine Hero.

Speaking of this marine Hero...

Garp: "You brats suck at hiding,and if you think you can hide from me YOU'RE WRONG, FIST OF LOVE!!!"

???: "AHHHHHHHHHHHH" They all screamed do to the sight of there grandpa.

???: "Luffy this is your fault!"
The one with raven wavy hair yelled at luffy.

Luffy: "I'M SORRY!!!"

All three of them were busted and bruised groaning in pain.

Garp: "Thats all for today your training will be extra hard tomorrow, Don't die on me now hahaha!"

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.