chapter 18

After school
Zayns pov

I pick up the kids and their friends came. From Louis and Liam of course. "Who is the Vamps fan?" I ask. "I am sir" they introduced themselves. "Call me Zayn and great cus they had nothing to do today and i heard you needed to interview them"

"Millie is my twin" Ben says proud. "And Kayla is mine" Jordan says also proud. "I hope Connor isn't in the hospital" Ben says. "I believe he isn't but he could be a little drunk" i say.

We arrive and we get in. I have keys just in case. "Hello!" I say and the lads come to us. "Kids!" Connor yells and tries to kidnap them already. "Hey take your hands of the kids" i say and he laughs.

"I am in a room with Connor Ball" Ben says surprised and I'll just grab myself a drink. I get a call from Niall and i pick up.

"Harry has friends..." he says he sounds confused. "So?" I ask. "1 of them is a girl. Her name is Hailey and she is his age" he says. "Again what is the problem?" I ask. "It's a girl! We don't do girls! They're to young for girls!" I chuckle. "Well, louis and liam also have friends that are girls" i say.

"They're to young! No girls till they are a 100 years old" niall says. I laugh a little. "No don't laugh Zayn! They are to young! They always will" he says. "Okay well i got to go before Connor steals our kids. Don't make it hard on the girl" i tell him. "Fine I love you but i will kill this girl" he says. "I love you too and don't" he hangs up and i go back.

"Don't!" I tell connor who does try to kidnap all the kids. "Don't touch them" i tell him laughing. They do the interview.

Nialls pov

"Hot coco?" I ask the kids. "YESSSS! Papa where is dad? Or liam and Louis?" Harry ask me. "They had to do something" i answer. "Why don't you like Hailey?" Harry asks me. "I'll tell ya when you are old enough" i say. "You think I'll fall in love!" He says. "I do and i don't want that yet" i say.

After a while everyone goes home and we go to Matts house. "We are gonna stay there?" He asks a little sad. "Hey we will be there along with your brothers. I promise you if someone tries to touch you i will let zayn hurt them" i say and he smiles.

"What are we having for dinner?" Harry asks matt. I see michael, luke, ash and Calum walking in. "What are they doing here?" I ask Matt very confused. "We work for him. What are you doing here?" Ash asks. "We uh live here for a little while!"

They smile and we hug. "Who is he?" Harry asks pointing at the lads. They introduce themselves. "Can you convince Niall to do something in the music?" Harry asks and they look at me confused. They didn't know.