chapter 6

Next day
Harrys pov

I smell food so i go downstairs. I see zayn making breakfast so i climb on a chair but it is to big.

Zayn walks to me and puts me in the chair. "Thank you" i say and he smiles. "Where Niall?" I ask. "Work. You have to do it with me today kid" i shrug. "You want bacon and eggs?" He asks and i nod.

I start to eat and liam and louis walk in too. Zayn gives them food too. "What is it?" Liam asks. "It's yummy!" I say and they laugh. They start eating it too.

"Do you go to school?" Zayn asks. "Me not! They yes!" I say. Liam and louis look at me. I don't like to talk to strangers but they gave me the best day yesterday so i think they won't hurt us. Also Niall saved me in the hospital.

"Yeah i know you don't go yet kid. What do you wanna do today?" Zayn asks with a smile. "We visit Niall?" I ask. "No he has to save people" zayn says and i smile.

"So he hero?" I ask. Zayn nods and smiles. "He cool!" I say and everyone giggles. "He is! So beach and go for a swim?" Zayn asks.

Zayns pov

They agree and we grabs some sweets. Niall calls me. "Hello cutie!" I say. "Hello! I have my break. What are you doing?" He asks. "We are going to the beach!" "Have fun than! I will be done by 4 text me if you're still at the beach!" "Okay!" He says i love you and hangs up.

"You help me?" Harry asks and i nod. "What do you wanna wear?" I ask. He shows me his clothes and it isn't much. "Okay change of plans! First we go to a store and then to the beach" they nod and i help harry change.

Nialls pov

Lim asks me to come to her office. "Whats up?" I ask. "How was your birthday?" She asks. "It was very fun. We adopted 3 kids! And zayn took 3 bites of his cake" i say happily. "I am glad to hear that. How have you been?" She asks. We do this a lot cus she had seen me at my worse and best. Lately i feel like shit.

I feel like it is my fault that Zayn hurts himself even tho that isn't true. He told me about Levi. Levi is his ex. An abusive one.

"So zayn threw up at my birthday and i had a panic attack. He knew how to calm me but it really scared me. He didn't do that for 14 months" i say. She gives me a card. "Is a very good friend of mine. She is a therapist and she can help you Niall" i nod and leave again.

"What happened?" Alex park asks. "We do it once a week. Just talk and then i can work" i say. "Rough life?" He asks and i nod. "When i was younger i got abused. I had to go to a foster home at age of 15 and my ex had stalked me a lot" i say. He nods and i can tell he feels suck about it. "Now i am okay! I have 3 lovely kids and i amazing boyfriend even tho he doesn't see it himself" i say and he chuckles.