chapter 5

Zayns pov

The weather is great and this walk really looses up the kids a little. Niall and i walk hand in hand. "Can i hold your hand too?" Liam asks very scared to niall. I am smoking so they walk next to Niall. "Sure kid!" Niall says with a big smile.

After a bit we go back home and Niall helps to kids changing. Well harry cus he is 3 years old.

I am in front of the mirror again. God i am disgusting! I can just throw up if i look at myself. Maybe i should kill myself or something. No one will ever notice if I'd die.

I am also very fat. Okay maybe i should throw up to loose weight. Maybe niall only loves me for my money. Or cus i know Lewis Capaldi and the Vamps.

I walk to the toilet and make myself throw up. "Love? You haven't done that in a very long time" i turn around and see Niall. It is true i haven't done it in 14 months.

Niall has tears in his eyes. His lips are shaky and he is about to break down. Fuck! I run to him and just before he falls on the ground i know to grab him.

He cries in my arms and i feel even worse. Seeing Niall cry is the worst thing in my life.

Louis pov

Harry goes after Niall. We try to catch him but he already ran in their bathroom. "HARRY!" i yell and he turns to me. "Need hug!" He says as he points at Niall.

"They need privacy Harry. Come on!" Liam says just as scared as i am. What if they hit harry? Harry just hugs Nialls leg and Niall looks down. I hide behind a wall.

"Hello harry where are your brothers?" Niall asks with a very irish accent. "We are here!" Liam says as we come out. "Please don't hurt him! He didn't mean to and if you wanna hit him please hit one of us" i say scared. They walk to us and now i am scared they will hit us.

They go down to our level and just look at us. "Listen carefully okay?" Niall asks and we nod even more scared. "No one will ever hurt you again. We would get rather get punched in the face when someone tries to hurt you then you get hurt again. You understand that?" Zayn asks. I see a weak smile on Nialls face but he is really sad.

"And if someone tries to hurt you lads i will do anything to put them in the hospital and i will not help them!" Niall says and we chuckle. "Promise?" Harry asks. Harry is a really good talker for his age he just forgets to use words. "We promise!" Niall says.

"Can we please get a hug now?" Niall asks desperately for a hug. We hug him and then leave for the restaurant. The rest of the night went very cool. Zayn didn't eat a lot again. Maybe 4 bites but it made Niall proud. We go to bed and i fall asleep pretty soon.

Nialls pov

Zayn and i cuddle on the couch. "Can we please go to bed?" Zayn asks tired. "No i like it here" he chuckles. "You have to work tomorrow?" Zayn asks. "Yeah a morning shift so i will be done by 4 if everything goes well" i say. It broke me today when the kids saw me crying. I need to learn to stay strong. For them! "Can you make sure the kids eat breakfast?" Zayn nods and we just lay here.