chapter 15

Nialls pov

Someone shakes me up and its haz. He gives me a drawing. I sit up and look around. I feel panic going through my body. I stand up and try to find Zayn. What if he did something to himself?

"Zayn went for a smoke" thank god! "How did you know i looked for him" i ask. "You looked like that" liam says. I can tell he is on the edge of breaking again.

"Come here" i say. I hug him and he starts crying. Harry and Louis walk in again and i tell them to go look for Zayn. I go down on my knees so i am his level.

"Hey its okay to be sad about things. I am really sad" i say. "I know. Everyone is sad but you are really sad and i don't wanna bother you with that" he says sobbing. "Hey! Don't say you bother me with things. I need your help with something? When i was 14/15 i wrote songs till i was 17. I need your help with picking a few for his funeral" he starts smiling a little.

"You wrote songs? Does Zayn know?" He asks a bit more happy. "Uh no he doesn't know they are lame but Bobby loved them so i will be singing" he hits me soft. "We can't talk bad so so can't you either" i smile and we walk to an extra room.

I grab a few songs and let him read it. "How much can i choose?" Mom walks in and sees the songs. "I wanted to ask if you wanted to sing but i can tell you will" she says.

I never understood why they always loved to hear me singing cus i suck at it really bad. It's horrible when i sing and my songs suck too.

"Can you sing this one for me?" Liam asks giving me a paper. I look and grab my guitar.

"Waking up to kiss you and nobody's there
The smell of your perfume still stuck in the air" i need to take a few deep breaths cus it was dads favorite song of all of them.

"It's hard
Yesterday I thought I saw your shadow running round
It's funny how things never change in this old town" it keeps getting harder and harder but i can do this. I do feel tears on my cheek.

"So far from the stars
And I want to tell you everything
The words I never got to say the first time around" why is it so hard suddenly? It was never.

"And I remember everything
From when we were the children playing in this fairground
Wish I was there with you now
If the whole world was watching I'd still dance with you" i see Zayn and the others walking in. Zayn smiles to me which makes me feel better.

"Drive highways and byways to be there with you
Over and over the only truth
Everything comes back to you
I saw that you moved on with someone new" i start shaking and Zayn lays his head on my shoulder which is nice.

"In the pub that we met he's got his arms around you
It's so hard
So hard
And I want to tell you everything
The words I never got to say the first time around" i feel more and more tears but Zayn still hold me tight as i play. I can tell he enjoys it somehow.

"And I remember everything
From when we were the children playing in this fairground
Wish I was there with you now
Because if the whole world was watching I'd still dance with you
Drive highways and byways to be there with you
Over and over the only truth
Everything comes back to you
You still make me nervous when you walk in the room
Them butterflies they come alive when I'm next to you
Over and over the only truth
Everything comes back to you
And I know that it's wrong
That I can't move on
But there's something about you
If the whole world was watching I'd still dance with you
Drive highways and byways to be there with you
Over and over the only truth
Everything comes back to you
You still make me nervous when you walk in the room
Them butterflies they come alive when I'm next to you
Over and over the only truth
Everything comes back to you
Everything comes back to you"

The song is over and i burst out crying and zayn hugs me. "Cutie why didn't you tell me you could sing and write so good?" Zayn asks. "Cus it sucks. Everything i make sucks!" I say. I feel Harrys tiny hands hitting my lap. "You can't that" i get what he means and chuckle. "I can't say that?" I ask. He nods and hug him.

"What is it called?" Zayn asks. "This town. I made it when i was younger maybe 14 or 15. Loved to write things. I have a lot. I could make like 3 full albums" i say. "Why don't you?! You have the voice on an angle" Louis says.

"I have not. I don't like people" i say. I feel a hit again. "You do! Everyone will love your voice!" Liam says than. He grabs a few others and says i need to sing those songs.