32 | Time To Come Clean

Start from the beginning

He continued, "Let's go with the original plan before we run out of time. The floor has to be silently evacuated," Taehyung directed.

They whispered to all employees that their floor needed to be evacuated as a drill. The security officer got everyone to the safe place on the second floor, a board room that was never used.

Taehyung then slowly turned Jungkook's office door handle. It was locked. He went to the front desk and picked up two paper clips. He opened them up by bending them. And then he made curves with them at their ends. He put the first one in and turned it quietly, then added the other to twist the opposite way, until he heard a clicking noise. It was unlocked.

He slowly turned the knob as he didn't want to be heard by the stalker.

He opened the door slightly and took a peak in. There was a female, dressed in a pants suit standing with a gun pointed toward Jungkook. This made Taehyung's blood boil, but he couldn't get emotional right now. He had to think rationally.

He looked around the room through the small crack he made in the door. He saw Jimin lying down quivering. The guard was doing the same. The chick with the suit must've tased them. They were feeling the effects of it.

He could hear the lady speaking to Jungkook in a Russian accent.

He saw Jungkook with his hands and ankles tied. He could tell that he was in pain. Jungkook was muscular and could've probably easily gotten out of the restraints. But he probably feared what the blond lady would do with the gun.

Taehyung texted the detective to make sure he had enough officers on their way up to assist him.

"Your day has finally come. Soon, my brother's lover, Sehun, will be here to do to you what you caused to happen to my brother Ansha."

Jungkook responded, "I've never even heard of a man named Ansha."

"Don't you fucking lie bitch. I know for a fact that you had him as a personal from The Ice House and you caused him to lose his job. You reported that he creeped you out and they fired him."

"I'm sorry that your brother was fired. But I never contracted a personal named Ansha."

"We both know what you did. And him getting fired was not the worst part. He confessed his love for you. You rejected him and he was so distraught. He took fentanyl and killed himself."

"Oh, my God. Miss, I don't know you or your brother, but I can assure you, I don't know anyone with the name of Ansha. I believe you're blaming the wrong person for his misfortunes."

"You can lie all you want. We saw the text messages from him and your assistant here. There were scheduled appointments for you two."

By then, Taehyung had heard enough. He opened the door pointing his gun, catching the Russian-speaking woman off guard. She turned around as she heard the door open. She was going to try to shoot Taehyung but he got to her fast and dropped-kicked her. The gun flew to the floor, out of her hand. He pinned her to the ground and took another pair of his handcuffs out of the back of his pants, under the blazer he wore. He handcuffed her.

"You have the right to remain silent. If you give up that right, anything you say can and will be used against you in a court of law. You have a right to an attorney, and to have an attorney present during questioning. If you cannot afford an attorney, one will be appointed at no cost."

He picked her up and practically threw her into the chair facing Jungkook.

He looked at Jungkook and he looked scared. He looked as if he were more afraid of Taehyung than the gunman that was threatening his life just moments ago. He kissed him on the forehead and got him out of the restraints.