The Caseys Celebrate Three Years at the Beach

Depuis le début

Gabby laughed as she heard Matt say that, before looking up at the man she loves; after which, she moved her hand to her stomach as she started to feel the girls kicking a bit. And god, she is so glad that this is what she's feeling; and for it to happen on their anniversary, well that's even better. After which, she grabbed his hand and moved his hand to her stomach. Just looking at his wife as she did that, Matt was confused; that was, until he felt the girls start kicking. "Oh, now that's something that I love the feeling of." Looking up at the man she loves, Gabby smirked due to the fact that this is exactly what they both want to do right now. They want to hold each other close, as Matt puts his hand on her stomach; after which, he bent down and proceeded to take things nice and slow with the woman he loves. And let's just say that's exactly what they both want to do right now, they want to take things nice and slow with each other; and they want to make sure that they hold each other close, everywhere that they're cuddling up to each other right now.

"God, I love it when you kiss me like that." Matt agreed with Gabby as she said that, before kissing her forehead; after which, he smiled as he looked at the woman he loves more than anything in the entire world. After all, what's better than the two of them just holding each other close; but what's even better is when they are going to be doing it in bed, which is something that they're more than happy to do. "God, I am so comfortable right now. But not as comfortable as I am when we're in bed with each other." Snickering a bit as he heard Gabby say that, Matt was well aware of what she wanted right now; she wanted to go home, and she wanted him to hold her in bed. But at the same time, they both knew that they also need to do something else; and that would do some romantic stuff on their anniversary. "I think we both know that's not all we need to do, because we actually have some other plans; didn't we agree to do something, when we get home from the beach?" Gabby smiled due to the fact that she remembered that now. "Oh, I love that idea."

Matt agreed with Gabby as she said that, before bending down so that he could kiss her softly once again. Taking things nice and slow with the woman he loves, Matt smirked due to the fact that this is exactly what they both want to do right now. They want to hold each other close, and they just want to take it easy with each other; they want to relax, and make sure that they are both holding each other close. And that most certainly does include when they're in bed, or in the bath with each other. And that's most definitely something that they want to do. "Do you need me to help you up?" Gabby laughed, agreeing with the man she loves as to whether she needs some help getting up; and that was due to the fact that she really does need help getting up, and will always need some help getting up. "Listen, how about I move out of your legs? That way, you can get up?" Matt agreed with Gabby as she said that, before watching as she went ahead and did just that. After which, Matt proceeded to get up for his beautiful wife as she asked.

XXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Getting up, Matt smiled as he looked down at the woman he loves because she just looks so beautiful; and he is so glad that this is exactly what they're both doing right now, they're headed home so that they can spend some more time with each other. But first, they are going to make sure that they are off the beach, which is something that is quite hard for Gabby to do, now that she's so far along. In fact, she's now twenty-three weeks pregnant with the girls; and that's something that they're both extremely happy about right now, simply because they can't wait to meet the girls. And while it is hard for Gabby at times (when it comes to the fact that she's also carrying their unborn son), she's doing much better; and that's actually something that Matt wants to check on quickly, as he holds Gabby close to him. Stepping close to the woman he loves, Matt smirked due to the fact that he was happy right now; he's always happy when he and Gabby are together, and always will be happy when they're together right now.

Moving his hand to her stomach, Matt smiled as he looked at the woman he loves; after which, Gabby put her hands on his chest and just smiled as she looked up at the man she loves more than anything in the entire world. After which, Matt wrapped his arms around her and kissed the woman he loves on their anniversary. "Happy anniversary Gabby. I love you, and I am so glad that this is how we are spending our anniversary." Gabby agreed with Matt as he said that, as she felt the same way; after which, she wrapped her arms around him and just held him close to her. Meanwhile, Matt putt his hands on her arms and leaned her forehead against his; after which, he just smiled as they both held each other close...because this is exactly what they both want to do right now. They want to hold each other close, and they want to make sure that they take it easy with each other. And boy is Matt glad that they are in the midst of making their way home, because he loves being alone with Gabby; but Matt wants her to relax and take it easy with her.

And not just because he wants to run his hands all over that lingerie that she's wearing once again, but because it's what Gabby needs to do; she needs to take it easy, as she relaxes in bed with him today. So, that's exactly what they're going to do. But first, Matt and Gabby are going to do something else, which was the entire reason why Matt and Gabby were actually out of the house for a while, and that was due to the fact that he needed to give his team some time to make sure that they can set something up for him and Gabby. More specifically, he needs them to get home so that they can have supper; yes, supper. He decided that they are going to have an early supper, which he just got a text saying that it was done. Yes, it was done because he wasn't the one that cooked their early. Dinner. Rather, he had a private chef cook it for them; and he just believes that Gabby is going to love it, because it's going to be extremely romantic (even though it's only mid-afternoon). But he thought this would be the right time to have a big meal.

And that's due to the fact that it's what Gabby needs. She needs to eat at this time, and she needs to relax as they take it easy with each other; after which, they can have a snack later. And they can just spend the rest of the day in bed, and they can have fun with each other, which is exactly what they both want to do, spend the day with each other in bed. And Matt can't wait to do that, simply due to the fact that he loves Gabby more than anything in the entire world; and he's ready to just spend this quality time with Gabby, and he just feels like Gabby feels the same way. Turning his head, Matt smiled as he proceeded to wrap his arm around her shoulders and cuddled up to her; at the same time, Gabby moved to grab Matt's hand and intertwined their fingers. Kissing the side of her head as they started to make their way home, Matt smiled as he proceeded to whisper into her ear. "I can't wait to celebrate out anniversary at home." Gabby agreed with Matt as he said that, well aware that was the case. "Same here baby." Matt smiled.

"And I can't wait to see what you think about what I'm going to be doing for you when we're home." Gabby was confused as she heard Matt say that, as she was unaware of what exactly he was talking about. "What are you talking about?" Matt smirked as he heard Gabby ask him what she was talking about, as he was keeping her in suspense. "That's for me to know, and for you to find out."