The werewolf, now unable to reach Jimin, turned to the next victim- Hojin and Jungkook.

Hojin immediately grabbed Jungkook by his arms and flew. The werewolf almost grabbed Jungkook's legs.

Jungkook gave a strong kick and the wolf fell, landing near Yeonjun and Soobin.

As quick as lightning, they ran to a bed and hid under it, making the werewolf confused.

Felix and Bangchan took advantage of it and flew upwards, Felix carrying Hyunjin. Both of them were flapping their wings vigorously. That's how they ended up breaking the lightbulb.

"Noooo... You know it's almost impossible to get a lightbulb in the forest!!!" Taehyung whisper-shouted.

The werewolf ran towards Kai and Taemin, who were looking here and there.

The werewolf ran towards them, who also stumbled backwards, untill Kai banged onto a cupboard.

"Fast fast" Taemin opened the cupboard and emptied it's contents. They both got in and locked it.

"I got those plates all the way from China!!!" Hoseok whispered, who was hiding below a table along with Taehyung.

"Our house is RUINED today" Taehyung whispered back.

"Our life's at stake and you're concerned about the house??" Taehyung got startled hearing Ho-Jin near him.

"When did you come here??" He said.

"Just now, it was getting really crowded up there. It's not easy to fly indoors, especially not when there are four fairies!" Ho-Jin said, snuggling Jungkook.

"I know right, plus it gets tiring to keep flapping our wings" Bangchan whispered from under the bed.

"Bangchan when did you come here??"

"We're all here!" Jimin said, curling up with Felix and Hyunjin.

"Thank God the bed is big enough" Jonghyun said, keeping his brother behind him protectively.

Bogum handed Taehyung something.

Taehyung saw it was some kind of spray, but he couldn't read the label as it was small and the room was dark.

"Werewolf repellent spray??" Hojin read the label, he was sitting 3-4 people away from them. "This will reduce our scent so the werewolf won't be able to smell us" He said.

Taehyung took the spray and sprayed it on him. Thanks Bogum he signed.

Slowly everyone there sprayed the spray on themselves.

"Don't make noise though, he can still hear us" Jonghyun whispered.

"What do we do now? We can't just stay here all night" Yeonjun said.

"Yeah, he's destroying our house, we have to get him out of here somehow" Hoseok said.

"I know, I know what to do" Taehyun said.

"I'll go and open my scarf, you all have to close your eyes though, and he'll temporarily turn to a stone and we-"

"Werewolves can't get stoned you dumbo" Jonghyun smacked his head.

"We can't kill him either, cause it's Jackson Hyung!" Jimin said.

"Wait I have a plan, also keep your voices down or he'll hear us" Ho-Jin whispered.

"And the plan is?" Jungkook asked.

"Yeonjun, you can run fast right?"

"I can run pretty fast, so can Soobin, we're Satyrs afterall" he said.