Chapter 2 Dream

"RUN FASTER", Speedy said. We all ran as a group of people were behind us with clubs. There was a manhole open on the street we were running on. "IN THERE",Tiffany yelled. Each of us went in one by one."Let go of me!",Verlis yelled. I looked back to see that two guys were grabbing on to him.(What should I do, What should I do). I then ran over to him and knocked the guys off and he ran ahead. Verlis turned around,"SHADOW LOOK OUT". Someone pounced on me and I was pinned to the ground."Go, Verlis... I'll be fine",I yelled. He looked very hesitant but then when on. They were gone i was left here, alone. I soon was turned around to a guy holding a club high in the air and then.....*Wack*.

I opened up my eyes and realized I was on the floor of my cottage."I must have fallen off my bed", I groaned. I quickly fixed the sheets and sat on my bed for a moment. (Who were those people in my dream). I sat there lost in thought until I herd a knock at my door. I was hesitant about answering the at first but, I didn't care what would happen to me at this point. I slowly got up and inched towards my door. I grabbed the handel and opened the door slowly and only cracking it. "O-Oh Hi good morning",Quentin said nervously. I didn't say anything back and I think that made him more nervous."U-Uh I-I'm sorry if I disturbed you, it's just I needed to tell you a few things",He said. I nodded so he could continue. He handed me a digital Handbook."H-Here this if for when there's a murder and you need a autopsy",He said. I examined it a bit more it had my name and that was it on the screen. "I also wanted to tell you that everyone is going to meet at the restaurant, so we can have breakfast and talk". I looked at him and his face turned a bit pale. I gave him a smile so he could relax,"Sure I'll be there in a few". He sighed in relief and walked away. I closed my door and changed out of my pajamas. I was still thinking about my dream while I was changing wondering who those people were. I finally finished changing and walked out of my cottage. The weather was really nice and warm outside. When outside I also saw Denzell just walking out of his cottage."Morning",I said. He turned around and waved,"Morning". He then walked up to me."Did Quentin wake you up?",He said. "He kinda did",I said. We talked until we reached the restaurant where everyone wanted to meet up. "Finally your here",Adam said. "We've come to conclusion that we should come here first every morning, just so we know who's here",Yuri said. Then Alter walked in the room and he was received a few scowls. He looked very nervous,"Please don't be angry with me, I really didn't mean to wipe that part of your memory, and 100% I was going to let you go home but Tamashi is much stronger than I am he wouldn't let me get away with it, I'm so sorry"."I forgive you",I said. He looked me in shock."Well you said Tamashi wasn't suppose to be here, so its not your fault it's his",I said. Everyone else nodded in agreement. Alter then had a bright cheery smile,"Thank you, if you guys need anything just call ok". He then disappeared. "Hey Mike and I are going to explore the island some more see you guys in a bit",Eriel said. They both left and the others stayed. (Maybe I should look around too). "I'll go tag along with them",I said. I walked out at they were standing on the steps."Hey you mind if I tag along?",I asked. The nodded and we began to explore the island. We explored until we made it to a few bridges."Huh what are these",Mike said. "Great Question!", a voice said behind us. We jumped as we turned around to see Tamashi with a big smile."Ok so what are these bridges for",Eriel said. "Well they lead to 5 other islands connected to this one, but there currently blocked of",Tamashi said."Why is that, something wrong with them",I asked. "Well they can only be accessed after a trial is successful completed",He said. We gave each other nervous glances and Tamashi laughed."Well see you losers later, upupupu",He said. He trotted away and then disappeared."I fucking hate that guy",Eriel said. "Who doesn't",Mike said. We turned and looked at the bridges a bit more and decided to go back to the Restaurant. We finally made it back and the only people there was Evan, Quentin, Jerome, and Tyler. "Oh you guys are back,the others went to there rooms because they were bored. There really is nothing to do on this island",Tyler said. "I have an idea, lets go swimming in the ocean, its better then swimming in the pool, by I wonder if we can",Jerome said. At that moment Alter popped in."Swimming how fun, but yah you can swim in the ocean, there's a border so no one can drift off or escape, Tamashi's rules",He said. He then disappeared. "I swear Alter and Tamashi need to wear a bell, anyway where are we supposed to get swimsuits from",Evan said. Tamashi popped up behind Quentin and wrapped is arm around Quentin's Neck but he did choke him."Ughhhh",Quentin said. "You can find swimwear in the supermarket, have fun",Tamashi said. He patted Quentin's head a disappeared."H-He so annoying I could have had a heart attack",Quentin said nervously. We gathered everyone and told them we we were doing. An hour passed and everyone was at the beach."Oooh this water is amazing",Ty said splashing around. "I know, I feel so refreshed, its such a hot day",Kolby said. I decided to stay on the beach and help Quentin with a sand castle."This is turning out great",Quentin said."Yep just a few more touches",I said. Quentin stopped for a moment,"Hey shadow do you think anyone is going to kill anyone",He said. I stopped to think,"I'm not sure,but lets not think about that ",I said. He looked at me with a big smile,"That's good, wow shadow your sooooo cool",Quentin said. I felt my face turning red,"O-Oh thank you",I said. We played at the beach for a while until the sun began to set. Delirious, Adam, Izzy, Quentin, and I went back to the restaurant to have some dinner."I can't believe we were at that beach all day, I'm so tired", Delirious said. "But you have to admit, it was alot of fun",Izzy said. Adam got up and walked to a window,"It looks like it going to rain". "That sucks I guess we should go to our rooms then",Quentin said. Adam then snapped his fingers."I got a plan for tomorrow how about at 10:00 we have a fun get together in that lodge next door",Adam said."Why in there", I asked. Adam gave a big smile,"Because it's different, but I have to find out if we are aloud to go in there". "I hope you don't mind if I chimed it",Alter said. (Wow he is everywhere). "U-uh well yeah you can use it, it just needs a good cleaning, and another thing some windows are blocked off by metal plates because the cabin is under construction",Alter said."Well in that case, some of us can clean up the place while the rest can prepare". "Well you have fun tomorrow",Alter said and then disappeared."Woohoo its going be fun",Delirious said. Everyone left and Adam held me back."I have to tell you something",Adam said with a serious look. He pulled out a note from his pocket and I was stunned.

"Someone will die tomorrow night, and there's no way to stop me"

                                          ~A Friend

"Why are you showing me this?",I asked. "I feel like I can trust you more than the others",Adam said."How do i know you didn't write it?", I said.Adam scratched his head,"You don't but,same for you did you write it",Adam said. I shook my head,"Ok so can we honestly say that both of us didn't write it". He nodded,"Yah, anyway that's why I planned this party so everyone can be in one place, so just in case someone dies then we can easily find the murderer". "Ah that makes sense",I said."Well you should get some rest, also don't tell anyone",Adam said. I nodded and we walked to our rooms. I went inside and laid on my bed looking out the window.(This whole situation seems so familiar to me I gut can't figure it out). (but, if we were kidnapped then I think people would be looking for us). I started to get a big headache. I then slowly drifted to sleep.