I Wanna Be Ya Bestfriend Part 2

Start from the beginning

"Fine." I sighed and shook my head.

"We going to be on the second level in the VIP lounge overlooking the club. Just walk up there."

"Ok."

"Aight. Be reAdy when the driver come because you know you like to slow poke."

"I will be bye."

"Love you mama."

"Love you too."

We hung up and I finished getting ready.

-----
Migos - One Time filled the air of the club as I entered. I looked around observing the space and immediately felt out of place.

The stench of weed and liquor engulfed me.

And all the women were dressed like I imagined. 28 inches of Brazilian weave, barely clothed to accentuate their beautiful bodies, faces beat to the gods and heels that would put hookers to shame.

I had a modest black body con dress, my hair was in a twist out, and the heels were killing my fucking feet.

How are they standing and not only that dancing?

I got plenty of side eyes, which confirmed I wAs intruding on their territory.

I sighed and went up the stairs and made my way up to second level VIP area.

A bouncer guarded the entrance of the area, like he was guarding the gates of heaven.

"I'm August Alsina's guest." I explained.

"August Alsina ain't got no guest."

"My name is Jazmine. I'm his girlfriend and he told me to meet him up here."

He looked me up and down like... Bihhhh please.

"August ain't here."

"Okay but he told me to go up and wait on him."

"I don't care what he said. He ain't here so you can't go up."

"Hey Dre. Me and my girls need a booth."

A Miracle Watts looking chick and her three friends walked in front of me, like I was a fucking ghost.

"You know I got you baby. Imma put you next to August Alsina, he coming through tonight."

These bitches eyes lit up like he was handing out free turkeys on Thanksgiving.

She kissed him on his cheek and let them go through.

"You need to go back downstairs." He told me.

"I told you August told me to meet him up here and I'm going to wait here for him."

He called on another bouncer who came up the stairs.

"AJ get this delusional groupie." He told the man coming up the stairs.

"You can't wait up here." He grabbed my arm tight.

"Don't grab me." I tried to yank my arm back.

He continued to grab me and pull me down. My heel got caught on the stairs and I tumbled down until I hit the floor.

"Dammmnnnnnnnn." Some ignorant dude said out loud.

By this time people were looking at me. Most had their phones out recording.

NO ONE, I REPEAT NO ONE HELPED ME UP.

They were too busy laughing and recording. Women and guys.